Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Video Portrait Of Barrack Hussain Obama...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Great collection of videos that shows the truth and the contradictions that Obama (Been Lying) spews...

[url="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036"]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036[/url]


God Bless!
ironmonk

[mod]Warning: at 1:20 into this video there begins some footage of soldiers running through Iraqi streets, at 1:25-26 there is an image of Nick Berg's beheading. For those who might be sensitive to this material do not watch the video or avert your eyes at this point. -- IP [/mod]

Posted

Wow...

This was really eye-opening. I think some of it was taken out of context (Such as Michelle Obama's comments as well as Barack's stuff about his grandmother), while other parts were just ridiculous (How many times did we have to see the clip of Ted Kennedy get Obama's name wrong? Is the implication that we shouldn't vote for Obama because his name sounds like Osama?). Still, the connection with black liberation theology is very concerning, as is his refusal to place his hand over his heart during the pledge (I don't really care about the pin thing, though).

Interesting...as many of you know, I've been somewhat of an Obama supporter, mostly out of my utter dissatisfaction with John McCain; however, I'm really having a hard time thinking that I could actually vote for someone who is so adamantly pro-choice and who's dubious ties are so concerning.

Posted

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1524614' date='May 11 2008, 01:55 AM']Obama (Been Lying)[/quote]
lame.

Posted

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1524614' date='May 11 2008, 01:55 AM']Obama (Been Lying)[/quote]

Yeah, lame man. Come on...be better than that.

Posted

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1524614' date='May 11 2008, 02:55 PM']Great collection of videos that shows the truth and the contradictions that Obama (Been Lying) spews...

[url="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036"]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036[/url]
God Bless!
ironmonk[/quote]


[quote name='kujo' post='1525040' date='May 12 2008, 04:39 AM']Yeah, lame man. Come on...be better than that.[/quote]
Yeah seriously. It's not like conservatives even have to pick on his name when his middle name is literally Hussien.

Haven't watched the video yet. Give me a minute.

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1524840' date='May 11 2008, 12:00 PM']Is the implication that we shouldn't vote for Obama because his name sounds like Osama?)[/quote]

Yes.

You'd be surprised how many ignorant people believe this.

Posted

Yeah, I already knew most of that. Didn't know about the pin thing, but actually hearing him refuse to wear it bothered me a lot.

I've always said that I think John McCain can beat either Clinton or Obama, but Hillary is ultimately more electable than Obama.

I hope Obama wins the nomination. McCain would have a fairly easy victory on his hands. Even Ann Coulter who is the only conservative pulpit who wants Hillary over McCain for some reason, has said she'd vote McCain if he ran against Obama.

Anyway, I don't think Obama's comments about his grandmother were taken out of context. He explicitly described her as a "typical white person". As a white person, that comment offended me as I'm not afraid of the blacks I see walking down the street or afraid of losing my jobs to them. Imagine if I said the typical black person wears bandannas and does drives byes? Think blacks wold be offended? I think so...

This is the problem when you keep talking about race. You bound to wind up making a comment that offends people, and why most politicians stay out of it. Unfortunately for Obama race is the only reason anyone has to vote for him. He's basically screwed even with Rev. Wright, and his wife's comments.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Alycin' post='1525072' date='May 12 2008, 05:22 AM']Yes.

You'd be surprised how many ignorant people believe this.[/quote]
I view it more as a question of whether or not it's a good idea to elect a President with a Muslim name when we are fighting a war against radical Islam. Would it have been a good idea to elect a German president during WWII? A Spaniard during the Spanish-American war?

I rarely ever bring it up, but it is something to think about.

Edited by Justin86
Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1525082' date='May 11 2008, 03:34 PM']I view it more as a question of whether or not it's a good idea to elect a President with a Muslim name when we are fighting a war against radical Islam. Would it have been a good idea to elect a German president during WWII? A Spaniard during the Spanish-American war?

I rarely ever bring it up, but it is something to think about.[/quote]


:)

You and I have already had this discussion.

Hey, I have a toothache and I don't know why. I got all my wisdom teeth taken out a couple weeks ago so it's unrelated to my wisdom teeth. It's not a cavity. It just kinda aches. What could be causing it?

Posted

[quote name='Alycin' post='1525084' date='May 12 2008, 05:36 AM']Hey, I have a toothache and I don't know why. I got all my wisdom teeth taken out a couple weeks ago so it's unrelated to my wisdom teeth. It's not a cavity. It just kinda aches. What could be causing it?[/quote]
No idea really. Did something hit there? Is just when the tooth comes in contact with hot or cold food or drink? Have you looked at it in the mirror to see if it looks damaged at all?

Also...do you have a sinus infection or something like it by chance? Part of the sinus cavity runs along the maxillary (upper mouth bone) and that can cause some pain. Since you said you tooth "just kinda aches" it doesn't sound like dry socket to me.

That's all I can think of at five in the morning... :yawn:

Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1525086' date='May 11 2008, 03:48 PM']No idea really. Did something hit there? Is just when the tooth comes in contact with hot or cold food or drink? Have you looked at it in the mirror to see if it looks damaged at all?

Also...do you have a sinus infection or something like it by chance? Part of the sinus cavity runs along the maxillary (upper mouth bone) and that can cause some pain. Since you said you tooth "just kinda aches" it doesn't sound like dry socket to me.

That's all I can think of at five in the morning... :yawn:[/quote]

Yes I do have a sinus infection. :(

Thanks for your help!

:)

Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1525080' date='May 11 2008, 04:30 PM']Yeah, I already knew most of that. Didn't know about the pin thing, but actually hearing him refuse to wear it bothered me a lot.

I've always said that I think John McCain can beat either Clinton or Obama, but Hillary is ultimately more electable than Obama.

I hope Obama wins the nomination. McCain would have a fairly easy victory on his hands. Even Ann Coulter who is the only conservative pulpit who wants Hillary over McCain for some reason, has said she'd vote McCain if he ran against Obama.

Anyway, I don't think Obama's comments about his grandmother were taken out of context. He explicitly described her as a "typical white person". As a white person, that comment offended me as I'm not afraid of the blacks I see walking down the street or afraid of losing my jobs to them. Imagine if I said the typical black person wears bandannas and does drives byes? Think blacks wold be offended? I think so...

This is the problem when you keep talking about race. You bound to wind up making a comment that offends people, and why most politicians stay out of it. Unfortunately for Obama race is the only reason anyone has to vote for him. He's basically screwed even with Rev. Wright, and his wife's comments.[/quote]

Lemme respond to a series of things here:

1. I could care less how Obama or any other Presidential candidate accessorizes his/her attire. The pin thing is one of the stupidest debates I've ever heard in my life. Does the Constitution require a Presidential candidate to wear a flag pin? No. Who cares? Far more concerning is why he chooses not to place his hand over his heart during the pledge.

2. Again, the polls suggest that Obama fairs better against McCain that Hillary does. You could end up being right, but, as of today, you are not.

3. Ann Coulter is a wench. She is no better than the Michael Moores, Bill Mahers and Aryana Huffingtons out there. In fact, Rush Limbaugh is actively trying to get Clinton nominated for President. He may even be in favor of her over McCain. :crazy:

4. The "typical white person" thing was another example of him saying something that was poorly worded. What he probably meant to say was that she was [i]not[/i] a racist, just a normal person who has similar fears and anxieties that everyone else has. Now, was it an appropriate (or even [i]necessary[/i]) point to make? No. But I don't think he was trying to insult whites.

5. I do agree that he was given a pass on this comment that McCain or Hillary or any other white person would not be given. The media tends to give black people the benefit of the doubt when they misspeak while white people are assumed to be racist. Further, when people like Rev. Wright make these outlandish comments, the talking heads attribute it to the "African-American experience" in this country, like somehow 200 years of slavery is somehow an excuse to be racist. On the other hand, Don Imus makes a comment about a women's basketball team, and the whole nation descends upon him, calling for his head! It's a load of b.s. that pisses me off!

[quote name='Justin86' post='1525082' date='May 11 2008, 04:34 PM']I view it more as a question of whether or not it's a good idea to elect a President with a Muslim name when we are fighting a war against radical Islam. Would it have been a good idea to elect a German president during WWII? A Spaniard during the Spanish-American war?

I rarely ever bring it up, but it is something to think about.[/quote]

I really don't care what his name is, dude. And neither should you. There are a million legitimate reasons [i]not[/i] to vote for Obama. His name and his choice of lapel accessories are not one of them.

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1524840' date='May 11 2008, 11:00 AM']Wow...

This was really eye-opening. I think some of it was taken out of context (Such as Michelle Obama's comments as well as Barack's stuff about his grandmother), while other parts were just ridiculous (How many times did we have to see the clip of Ted Kennedy get Obama's name wrong? Is the implication that we shouldn't vote for Obama because his name sounds like Osama?). Still, the connection with black liberation theology is very concerning, as is his refusal to place his hand over his heart during the pledge (I don't really care about the pin thing, though).

Interesting...as many of you know, I've been somewhat of an Obama supporter, mostly out of my utter dissatisfaction with John McCain; however, I'm really having a hard time thinking that I could actually vote for someone who is so adamantly pro-choice and who's dubious ties are so concerning.[/quote]
Good that you finally seem to be coming around regarding your support of Obama.

And I agree, there's enough actually wrong with Obama that there's no need for this silliness over his name (which I admittedly engage in myself sometimes in jest).

It's always genuinely puzzled me, though, why anyone who considers himself conservative and is dissatisfied with McCain would support someone more liberal on almost every issue? Why support the greater evil?

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' post='1525435' date='May 11 2008, 11:45 PM']Good that you finally seem to be coming around regarding your support of Obama.

And I agree, there's enough actually wrong with Obama that there's no need for this silliness over his name (which I admittedly engage in myself sometimes in jest).

It's always genuinely puzzled me, though, why anyone who considers himself conservative and is dissatisfied with McCain would support someone more liberal on almost every issue? Why support the greater evil?[/quote]

I can admit that I have fallen victim to the desire to be inspired by a politician. I am too young to have any recollection of Reagan or Bush (I was born in 1986), and the former is regarded with such reverence and esteem that I want to feel that myself. Obama's rhetoric tapped into my desire for a [i]better[/i] America...for a less divided, more harmonious environment where red and blue aren't tearing at each other's throats all the time. It has been such a tiresome 8 years of defending Bushism (*NOTE: I don't consider [b]anything[/b] about Bush's term to Republican, so I have coined it "Bushican") from the onslaught of Democrats and Republicans. Now that I've "seen the light" regarding how crappy Bush has really been, I threw my support to Fred Thompson, who was billed as "the next Reagan." I agreed with him policy-wise and hoped against hope that he would somehow capture the nomination. But he didn't...

And now I'm left with John McCain, who inspires me to do nothing more than roll over and take a nap.

Anyway, I'm coming around...

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1525222' date='May 11 2008, 06:43 PM']Far more concerning is why he chooses not to place his hand over his heart during the pledge.[/quote]

I thought it was the national anthem?


[quote name='kujo' post='1525445' date='May 11 2008, 10:56 PM']And now I'm left with John McCain, who inspires me to do nothing more than roll over and take a nap.[/quote]

:lol_pound: :lol_pound: :lol_pound:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Alycin' post='1525476' date='May 12 2008, 12:28 AM']I thought it was the national anthem?[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. My bad.

[img]http://obamawho.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg[/img]

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

Explaing why he chooses not to follow protocol, Obama says, “As I've said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides. There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.”

This smells of elderberries. He doesn't want to be perceived as "taking sides?!?!?!" What the **** does that mean? You are aspiring to be the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! [b][u][i]YOU BETTER BE ON OUR SIDE!!![/b][/u][/i]

Salute the beaver dam flag, man. I don't care about the flag pin stuff, but salute the beaver dam flag. You're an American. That flag and that song are part of our history and part of our culture. Show some respect to those who have fought to give you the right to be who you are and where you are. Salute the beaver dam flag!

Edited by kujo
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1525445' date='May 11 2008, 09:56 PM']I can admit that I have fallen victim to the desire to be inspired by a politician. I am too young to have any recollection of Reagan or Bush (I was born in 1986), and the former is regarded with such reverence and esteem that I want to feel that myself. Obama's rhetoric tapped into my desire for a [i]better[/i] America...for a less divided, more harmonious environment where red and blue aren't tearing at each other's throats all the time. It has been such a tiresome 8 years of defending Bushism (*NOTE: I don't consider [b]anything[/b] about Bush's term to Republican, so I have coined it "Bushican") from the onslaught of Democrats and Republicans. Now that I've "seen the light" regarding how crappy Bush has really been, I threw my support to Fred Thompson, who was billed as "the next Reagan." I agreed with him policy-wise and hoped against hope that he would somehow capture the nomination. But he didn't...

And now I'm left with John McCain, who inspires me to do nothing more than roll over and take a nap.

Anyway, I'm coming around...[/quote]
Sometimes it's best to look for inspiration outside of politics.

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' post='1526495' date='May 12 2008, 11:11 PM']Sometimes it's best to look for inspiration outside of politics.[/quote]

Guess you're right.

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1525759' date='May 12 2008, 11:07 AM']Yeah, you're right. My bad.

[img]http://obamawho.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg[/img]

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

Explaing why he chooses not to follow protocol, Obama says, “As I've said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides. There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.’ If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.”

This smells of elderberries. He doesn't want to be perceived as "taking sides?!?!?!" What the **** does that mean? You are aspiring to be the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! [b][u][i]YOU BETTER BE ON OUR SIDE!!![/b][/u][/i]

Salute the beaver dam flag, man. I don't care about the flag pin stuff, but salute the beaver dam flag. You're an American. That flag and that song are part of our history and part of our culture. Show some respect to those who have fought to give you the right to be who you are and where you are. Salute the beaver dam flag![/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:thumbsup: you got it!!

Posted

[quote name='Socrates' post='1526495' date='May 12 2008, 10:11 PM']Sometimes it's best to look for inspiration outside of politics.[/quote]

Truer words were never spoken!!!

Politicians disappoint. Always.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...