Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Video Portrait Of Barrack Hussain Obama...


Recommended Posts

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1530182' date='May 16 2008, 07:57 AM']He did not. He posted a [b]thirteen minute [/b]video that contains [u][b]TWO seconds[/b][/u] of a still image of an executed man. Not wholesome family entertainment, clearly, but at least be honest in your assessment. Calling it a video of an execution is a lie.[/quote]

You know what? Granted it's not a whole execution, but this images are not appropriate for Phatmass, regardless of politics.

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530739' date='May 16 2008, 05:53 PM']You know what? Granted it's not a whole execution, but this images are not appropriate for Phatmass, regardless of politics.[/quote]



glad to know that you are the one who judges what is appropriate or not...

Question: Is it ok for me to give my mother a kiss goodnight? is that appropriate?

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530887' date='May 16 2008, 09:19 PM']glad to know that you are the one who judges what is appropriate or not...

Question: Is it ok for me to give my mother a kiss goodnight? is that appropriate?[/quote]

I'm going to try an expriment with the image in question. The mod staff are my lab rats.

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='ironmonk' post='1524614' date='May 11 2008, 12:55 AM']Great collection of videos that shows the truth and the contradictions that Obama (Been Lying) spews...

[url="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036"]http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?RsrcID=2036[/url]
God Bless!
ironmonk

[mod]Warning: at 1:20 into this video there begins some footage of soldiers running through Iraqi streets, at 1:25-26 there is an image of Nick Berg's beheading. For those who might be sensitive to this material do not watch the video or avert your eyes at this point. -- IP [/mod][/quote]

Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530739' date='May 17 2008, 08:53 AM']You know what? Granted it's not a whole execution, but this images are not appropriate for Phatmass, regardless of politics.[/quote]
Who died and made you Mod?

Roamin Catholic
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Justin86' post='1531122' date='May 17 2008, 03:45 AM']Who died and made you Mod?[/quote]


Justin, I have an idea....Lets give all the power of this board to an 18 year old who strongly supports Barrack Obama.

How many people do you think would be left posting here?

1?2?

Maybe 6?

Edited by Roamin_Catholic
MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1531029' date='May 16 2008, 10:56 PM']I'm going to try an expriment with the image in question. The mod staff are my lab rats.[/quote]
Wow, you're really winning points all over the place. Let's just call all the mods rats. That's a good idea. :rolleyes:

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1531029' date='May 16 2008, 10:56 PM']I'm going to try an expriment with the image in question. The mod staff are my lab rats.[/quote]


is this picture of Dennis Rodman appropriate???


[img]http://www.sportsonline.com.au/images/Products/7195.jpg[/img]

catholicinsd
Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1531122' date='May 17 2008, 04:45 AM']Who died and made you Mod?[/quote]

Nobody died, but racism grew.

Posted

Obama's continued support for the murder of the unborn is reprehensible. The extermination of millions of innocent human beings through legalized abortion is a crime against humanity.

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1531197' date='May 17 2008, 08:47 AM']Nobody died, but racism grew.[/quote]


And its your job to go around and tell us what is racism? when some things can be perceived as not racist as well?

Grow up, and grow a thicker skin.....

Posted

Please stop fighting.

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1531238' date='May 17 2008, 09:49 AM']Please stop fighting.[/quote]


I'm not fighting, just trying to figure out why he feels the need to run around and tell us what to do, post, or not post..

He just need to report things and let the mods take care of it, not create a big stir about everything

Posted

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1531244' date='May 17 2008, 11:53 AM']I'm not fighting, just trying to figure out why he feels the need to run around and tell us what to do, post, or not post..

He just need to report things and let the mods take care of it, not create a big stir about everything[/quote]

Ok.

Posted

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1531244' date='May 18 2008, 12:53 AM']I'm not fighting, just trying to figure out why he feels the need to run around and tell us what to do, post, or not post..

He just need to report things and let the mods take care of it, not create a big stir about everything[/quote]
Agreed. catholicinsd was always annoying before, but I don't recall him being so militant. Obama has him drinking the Kool-Aid is seems.

Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1531301' date='May 17 2008, 12:26 PM']Agreed. catholicinsd was always annoying before, but I don't recall him being so militant. Obama has him drinking the Kool-Aid is seems.[/quote]

This is what I'm talking about. What's with the personal attacks?

Posted

I can't call catholicinsd what he is? Come now...

This sounds like it might evolve into something like that thread about dairygirl's posts.

I honestly fail to see how calling someone annoying is the equivalent of a personal attack. Really, back down. You're being ridiculous.

Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1531307' date='May 17 2008, 12:30 PM']I can't call catholicinsd what he is? Come now...

This sounds like it might evolve into something like that thread about dairygirl's posts.

I honestly fail to see how calling someone annoying is the equivalent of a personal attack. Really, back down. You're being ridiculous.[/quote]

Dude, whatever. You can disagree, but I think it's not cool to be attacking someone even if you don't agree with them.

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1531310' date='May 17 2008, 10:31 AM']Dude, whatever. You can disagree, but I think it's not cool to be attacking someone even if you don't agree with them.[/quote]


Really? attacking? I don't see calling someone annoying as an attack, more of an observation really....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...