Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hookers In The Happy Meals


Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted (edited)

Check out the latest toy in the Mickey D's Happy Meals for young children:

[url="http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/columnists.nsf/dirtylaundry/story/ADDB0475D2D732358625744800739021?OpenDocument"]http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle...21?OpenDocument[/url]

Edited by dominicansoul
Posted

+J.M.J.+
nevermind

Posted

hmm link issue

dominicansoul
Posted

sorry...

fixed it...

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1537894' date='May 22 2008, 06:20 PM']Check out the latest toy in the Mickey D's Happy Meals for young children:

[url="http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/columnists.nsf/dirtylaundry/story/ADDB0475D2D732358625744800739021?OpenDocument"]http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle...21?OpenDocument[/url][/quote]
+J.M.J.+
that's disgusting and i hope a lot of parents speak out against McDonald's.

Posted (edited)

wow! i remember getting happy meals, but not with toys like that lol. I remember when they had the toys that were shaped like hamburgers, fries, etc. that would transform into dinosaurs.

I must say I kinda want some fries now :( silly cravings.

Edited by StColette
Roamin Catholic
Posted
:sadder:



:madrant:
:furious:
Autumn Dusk
Posted

I remember getting a pretty scantly clad Ezmeralda in my day and Jasmine just the same.

When I was little I would use the boobs to itch the back of my hand :rolleyes:

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)

[quote]Last year, a popular toy manufacturer in Britain was marketing its "Peekaboo Pole Dancing Kits," complete with a kid-size garter and fake money as a great gift for a little girl who wants to unleash her inner sex kitten.[/quote]

O

M

G

:sadder: Sorry for cursing, but what the HELL is our world coming to?

Edited by rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1537916' date='May 22 2008, 08:28 PM']When I was little I would use the boobs to itch the back of my hand :rolleyes:[/quote]

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Posted

haha...grossness

Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1537922' date='May 22 2008, 08:30 PM']O

M

G

:sadder: Sorry for cursing, but what the HELL is our world coming to?[/quote]

That's what my thought was when I saw that exact sentence.

Posted

When I was a kid (I so did not just say that) McDonalds and Burger King used to actually have good toys. I remember the ones that came out for the Lion King, those were really nice. Now they're all pretty junky.

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='isilzha' post='1538003' date='May 22 2008, 10:09 PM']When I was a kid (I so did not just say that) McDonalds and Burger King used to actually have good toys. I remember the ones that came out for the Lion King, those were really nice. Now they're all pretty junky.[/quote]

McDonalds went downhill after they stopped giving out those plastic lunchboxes.


LOL yeah those were burgerking. Burger king always had better toys. I still have my simba.

Actually Burger King still has decent toys.

CatherineM
Posted

Sex sells I guess.

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1538112' date='May 22 2008, 11:17 PM']Sex sells I guess.[/quote]

Nothing new. McDonalds has been kinda skanky since the mid-90's

Posted

At the end of the day, it is Barbie that needs to be boycotted or whatever. McDonald's is giving their product, yes, but Barbies like this are all over the place. In malls, in Walmart... Not to mention doll companies like Bratz. I guess the key is to ask for the boy toy. They always are cooler anyways.

Posted

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1538023' date='May 22 2008, 09:21 PM']McDonalds went downhill after they stopped giving out those plastic lunchboxes.
LOL yeah those were burgerking. Burger king always had better toys. I still have my simba.

Actually Burger King still has decent toys.[/quote]
I have my simba too!!

[quote name='prose' post='1538129' date='May 22 2008, 10:36 PM']At the end of the day, it is Barbie that needs to be boycotted or whatever. McDonald's is giving their product, yes, but Barbies like this are all over the place. In malls, in Walmart... Not to mention doll companies like Bratz. I guess the key is to ask for the boy toy. They always are cooler anyways.[/quote]
when I have kids, there's no way they're going to get Bratz. maybe, possibly, perhaps they'll get Barbies. but only if the Barbies are properly dressed, and only because I grew up with Barbies, and I turned out okay. :)

Posted

Haha....sorry, the phrase "McSkanks" cracks me up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...