Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hookers In The Happy Meals


Recommended Posts

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1538194' date='May 22 2008, 11:33 PM']Haha....sorry, the phrase "McSkanks" cracks me up.[/quote]

Dude, tell me about it :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1538205' date='May 23 2008, 12:41 AM']Dude, tell me about it :lol_roll:[/quote]

I know that I will probably wake up tomorrow pissin' fire and vinegar about this...but right now I am just not capable of being that angry.

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)

[quote name='kujo' post='1538211' date='May 22 2008, 11:43 PM']I know that I will probably wake up tomorrow pissin' fire and vinegar about this...but right now I am just not capable of being that angry.[/quote]

...?

Edited by rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1538215' date='May 23 2008, 12:45 AM']...?[/quote]

What is confusing you? :)

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)

Who said I was confused? :)

Edited by rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1538221' date='May 23 2008, 12:47 AM']Who said I was confused? :)[/quote]

No one. Allow me to rephrase....what is with the elipsis and question mark?

Posted

This is quite hellish. But I'm not a McD fan at all for many reasons... heck, same goes w/ all fast food.

That aside, I'm not surprised.

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1538226' date='May 22 2008, 11:49 PM']No one. Allow me to rephrase....what is with the elipsis and question mark?[/quote]

Judging by your post, my agreement with you that "McSkanks" was hilarious had the potential to make you angry in some way.

Posted

[quote name='prose' post='1538129' date='May 22 2008, 11:36 PM']At the end of the day, it is Barbie that needs to be boycotted or whatever. McDonald's is giving their product, yes, but Barbies like this are all over the place. In malls, in Walmart... Not to mention doll companies like Bratz. I guess the key is to ask for the boy toy. They always are cooler anyways.[/quote]
Have you ever seen a life-sized version of a Barbie doll? To say that they are unrealistically shaped would be a tremendous understatement.

Posted

[quote name='rizz_loves_jesus' post='1538245' date='May 23 2008, 12:57 AM']Judging by your post, my agreement with you that "McSkanks" was hilarious had the potential to make you angry in some way.[/quote]

No way. I am just not in the mood to rant and rave about this topic.

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1538256' date='May 23 2008, 12:04 AM']No way. I am just not in the mood to rant and rave about this topic.[/quote]

Oh.

Mah bad.

Posted

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1538023' date='May 22 2008, 09:21 PM']Actually Burger King still has decent toys.[/quote]

Do they? I work at Quiznos and they don't even have toys, they just have a piece of laminated paper and its a game board or something like that. I bought a kids meal once and was very disappointed. :lol:

Posted

[quote name='isilzha' post='1538268' date='May 23 2008, 01:09 AM']Do they? I work at Quiznos and they don't even have toys, they just have a piece of laminated paper and its a game board or something like that. I bought a kids meal once and was very disappointed. :lol:[/quote]

They had some pretty awesome Iron Man toys last month.

dominicansoul
Posted

You know what's really gone downhill? The toy in the Cracker Jacks!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Whatever happened to....you know......Ronald, Hamburglar, and Grimace?

Posted

[size=1]I hate (don't hate, appreciate) all barbies.
[/size]

cathoholic_anonymous
Posted

[quote name='XIX' post='1538252' date='May 23 2008, 06:03 AM']Have you ever seen a life-sized version of a Barbie doll? To say that they are unrealistically shaped would be a tremendous understatement.[/quote]

Yes - 5"9 tall with size 3 feet. And that's not the worst of it... :ohno:

Posted

I really don't like the Bratz dolls, but most Barbies don't seem to be as Skanky. I know that they don't encourage the best body image in girls, but at least they're not all little silly sallies.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Oh goodness, did anyone click on the link on the bottom of the OP where they also talk about beyonce's ad?

THAT was also ridiculous too!

[url="http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/parents-talk-back/parents-talk-back/2008/05/beyonces-sexy-little-girls-ad/"]beyonce targeting 5 year olds[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...