Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

MEG PICCHICK RN!!!!!!!!



Yep that's right folks....by the grace of God, I PASSED!!!!


:yahoo:
:woot:
:))
:D

:dancer1:
:dancer2:


I want to thank all of you for your constant prayers during my school and during my studying for this exam.

St. Joseph of Cupertino! PRAY FOR US!
St. Jude! PRAY FOR US!
Our Lady of Good Studies! PRAY FOR US!

Archaeology cat
Posted

Awesome! :woot: I knew you could do it. :clap:

Posted

Congratulations!

:juggle:

Galloglasses
Posted

Congratulations!

I assume you took the St.Jude and St.Joeseph of Copertino novena also, correct?

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

Congrats! Praise God.

Posted

are you filthy rich now?

Posted

YAY MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:yahoo:


Party! Party! Party!

Ceeeeeelllllllllebration time COME ON! Let's celebrate!

Posted
:unsure:

i told you so
Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1575212' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:21 PM']are you filthy rich now?[/quote]
<_< yes....I am filthy rich now. Do you want five bucks?

[quote name='Alycin' post='1575215' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:27 PM']YAY MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:yahoo:


Party! Party! Party!

Ceeeeeelllllllllebration time COME ON! Let's celebrate![/quote]
:yahoo: If I could, I'd have a party and everyone would be invited in real life. I would have cookies, and ice cream, and pie (for SMM) and peeps (for me and Deb) and anything else anyone wanted :)



:P tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,.

[quote name='rachael' post='1575224' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:30 PM']:unsure:

i told you so[/quote]


:blush: yeah you did lol

Posted

*HUGS* CONGRATULATIONS MEG!!!!!

And so much luck to you! You'll make a wonderful RN, I'm sure! :yahoo:

Posted

+J.M.J.+
great job! congrats! :yahoo:

Posted

That is so outstanding. We can use you up here in the frozen north.

homeschoolmom
Posted
:woot:
Sister Rose Therese
Posted

Hey, we're always looking for good nurses. If you haven't been hired somewhere else already, take a look at one of our hospitals. ;)

The Bus Station
Posted

Congrats :guitar: :sombrero: :woot:

:dancer1:

Posted

Hey I need to take out a loan pretty soon. :mellow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...