Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Galloglasses
Posted

I've never eaten Peeps before.

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1576503' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:19 PM']I've never eaten Peeps before.[/quote]


You are a sad and deprived child.

I am now allergic to corn syrup and the thought of never being able to eat peeps is enough to make me want to jump off a high cliff.

Posted

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1576518' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:27 PM']You are a sad and deprived child.

I am now allergic to corn syrup and the thought of never being able to eat peeps is enough to make me want to jump off a high cliff.[/quote]

I hope you don't. Lest you dash your foot against the stone...

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1576541' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:35 PM']I hope you don't. Lest you dash your foot against the stone...[/quote]

I wouldn't becuase I have cr[i][/i]appy luck. I couldn't kill myself if I tried.

Posted

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1576570' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:44 PM']I wouldn't becuase I have cr[i][/i]appy luck. I couldn't kill myself if I tried.[/quote]

Spoken like a true atheist.

Autumn Dusk
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1576592' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:55 PM']Spoken like a true atheist.[/quote]

yahoo!!! thanks!

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1576592' date='Jun 20 2008, 08:55 AM']Spoken like a true atheist.[/quote]
Eh, more like "a true emo girl", in my view.

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1576497' date='Jun 19 2008, 07:17 PM']I can't find Peeps anywhere.....smells of elderberries.....[/quote]

:sadwalk:
[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1576503' date='Jun 19 2008, 07:19 PM']I've never eaten Peeps before.[/quote]
:o ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I got ship some over to you...if they make it past me.


[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1576518' date='Jun 19 2008, 07:27 PM']I am now allergic to corn syrup and the thought of never being able to eat peeps is enough to make me want to jump off a high cliff.[/quote]

I'll catch you. In a pile of fluffy sugary goodness....Peeps.

Posted

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/donate/"]http://www.phatmass.com/donate/[/url]

Posted

Awesome and congrats Meg!!

Posted

[quote name='the great bustin' bodacious air dUStin' post='1577005' date='Jun 20 2008, 12:19 AM'][url="http://www.phatmass.com/donate/"]http://www.phatmass.com/donate/[/url][/quote]

You get your money when you reply to my emails.....

;) :P

Posted

Now don't go abusing that R.N. I just submitted app round one for medical school, in a mere -counts on fingers... takes off socks to get to the toes- five years I will have an M.D.

Just let me know where you are going to be so I make sure I don't have to intern there. Being put down by nurses... pah, I can live with that. Being put down my Nurse PicChick.... that is an whole other story.

Kudos. :D

(And I still like organic chemistry)

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' post='1578356' date='Jun 21 2008, 01:36 AM']Now don't go abusing that R.N. I just submitted app round one for medical school, in a mere -counts on fingers... takes off socks to get to the toes- five years I will have an M.D.

Just let me know where you are going to be so I make sure I don't have to intern there. Being put down by nurses... pah, I can live with that. Being put down my Nurse PicChick.... that is an whole other story.

Kudos. :D

(And I still like organic chemistry)[/quote]

<_< Dude, nurses abusing DOCTORS????? Where have you been hiding????

I put down no one unless you disrespect. And Dr. Iacobus.....if you were an intern at my hospital...we'd have so much fun.

And I HATE LOATHE DISGUST SPIT towards Organic chemistry.


Thanks :)

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1578796' date='Jun 21 2008, 02:25 PM']<_< Dude, nurses abusing DOCTORS????? Where have you been hiding????

I put down no one unless you disrespect. And Dr. Iacobus.....if you were an intern at my hospital...we'd have so much fun.

And I HATE LOATHE DISGUST SPIT towards Organic chemistry.
Thanks :)[/quote]


Nurses abusing doctors? Never. Not to their face. Nurses abusing sub-human life forms--- err interns and medical students? Yeah. To their face.

If I were an intern at your hospital I would die. First off, I would be the normal terrified intern. Second off, you would know my name making it harder for me to hide. :ninja:

Organic chemistry, similar to God, doesn't hate you even if you hate it. It helps that organic chemistry is... well, not really capable of having any personal feelings. I will work on changing your views about organic.

:D

MissScripture
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Iacobus' post='1579075' date='Jun 21 2008, 10:40 PM']Nurses abusing doctors? Never. Not to their face. Nurses abusing sub-human life forms--- err interns and medical students? Yeah. To their face.

If I were an intern at your hospital I would die. First off, I would be the normal terrified intern. Second off, you would know my name making it harder for me to hide. :ninja:

Organic chemistry, similar to God, doesn't hate you even if you hate it. It helps that organic chemistry is... well, not really capable of having any personal feelings. I will work on changing your views about organic.

:D[/quote]
Well, MAYBE if the interns didn't act like they were God's gift to medicine and refuse to listen to nurses who say something is WRONG and say, "Well, when I was in there an hour ago, it was just fine," they wouldn't have to endure such abuse...and bring it on their poor, innoccent co-interns (if there is such a thing. :P).

My mom is a nursing supervisor. She doesn't say much about the interns except when they are stupid and refuse to listen to her when she tells them that the treatment isn't working and they need to do something else. And I'd say that a nurse who has been working for 28 years probably knows a thing or two from real-life experience that an intern may or may not have read about. On occassion, she's told interns that if they don't get their sorry butts into certain rooms RIGHT NOW, she'll call their supervising doctors and tell them what's going on. That seems to get some nice results.

Moral of the story: Just be a good boy and pray that your fellow interns aren't idiots and you should be fine. :harhar:

Edited by MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' post='1579075' date='Jun 21 2008, 11:40 PM']Nurses abusing doctors? Never. Not to their face. Nurses abusing sub-human life forms--- err interns and medical students? Yeah. To their face.

If I were an intern at your hospital I would die. First off, I would be the normal terrified intern. Second off, you would know my name making it harder for me to hide. :ninja:

Organic chemistry, similar to God, doesn't hate you even if you hate it. It helps that organic chemistry is... well, not really capable of having any personal feelings. I will work on changing your views about organic.

:D[/quote]

Doctors abuse nurses to their face. Interns/med students need to think that they are the next thing after sliced bread and listen to SEASONED nurses. Mind you I didn't say me. I am not seasoned. However, I have heard of interns abusing nursing students and new grads....:evil:

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1579190' date='Jun 22 2008, 09:05 AM']Well, MAYBE if the interns didn't act like they were God's gift to medicine and refuse to listen to nurses who say something is WRONG and say, "Well, when I was in there an hour ago, it was just fine," they wouldn't have to endure such abuse...and bring it on their poor, innoccent co-interns (if there is such a thing. :P ).

My mom is a nursing supervisor. She doesn't say much about the interns except when they are stupid and refuse to listen to her when she tells them that the treatment isn't working and they need to do something else. And I'd say that a nurse who has been working for 28 years probably knows a thing or two from real-life experience that an intern may or may not have read about. On occassion, she's told interns that if they don't get their sorry butts into certain rooms RIGHT NOW, she'll call their supervising doctors and tell them what's going on. That seems to get some nice results.

Moral of the story: Just be a good boy and pray that your fellow interns aren't idiots and you should be fine. :harhar:[/quote]


:lol_pound:

Good for your mom.

The thing is that interns grow to be doctors...I will pray that you will be a good doctor and you pray that I will be a good nurse because I know that my patience (what little there is of it) will be tried. Sound like a plan?

goldenchild17
Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1575166' date='Jun 18 2008, 01:49 PM']MEG PICCHICK RN!!!!!!!!
Yep that's right folks....by the grace of God, I PASSED!!!!
:yahoo:
:woot:
:))
:D

:dancer1:
:dancer2:
I want to thank all of you for your constant prayers during my school and during my studying for this exam.

St. Joseph of Cupertino! PRAY FOR US!
St. Jude! PRAY FOR US!
Our Lady of Good Studies! PRAY FOR US![/quote]


I'll be praying for your patients :mellow:

Posted

Hey, that's not cool!

Something tells me picchick will be an awesome nurse, and much needed asset to the Air Force.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...