Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

lilac_angel
Posted

Congratulations!!!!!!!

:kicking:

Posted

Congrats Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow you did it. Now for the shock when you find out how much you will really earn....trust me, nurses are the ones who need the loans....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Congrats!

dominicansoul
Posted

Meg, God has chosen for you a very beautiful vocation!

May you be an image of the mercy of Jesus in your work!

God bless you and thank you for choosing to follow this path...!!!

KnightofChrist
Posted

I knew you could do it. Christ be with you.

HisChildForever
Posted

That's wonderful :)

Posted

and the PEEPS rejoiced!!

YAY!

Vincent Vega
Posted

Congrats! Now to find a good Catholic hospital to work at...;)
St. Vincent de Paul, pray for us!

Farsight one
Posted

Congratulations. Now have fun with the job search.

My hospital actually needs a nurse, but I doubt you want to work the night shift in a 5k person town. :)

Posted

[quote name='Sister Rose Therese' post='1575326' date='Jun 19 2008, 06:35 AM']Hey, we're always looking for good nurses. If you haven't been hired somewhere else already, take a look at one of our hospitals. ;)[/quote]
Be prepared for many job offers like that one, lol, It's a good thing really, I think.

Btw, are you an RN with an Associates, or a BS? Just curious.

Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1575973' date='Jun 19 2008, 07:36 AM']Be prepared for many job offers like that one, lol, It's a good thing really, I think.

Btw, are you an RN with an Associates, or a BS? Just curious.[/quote]


THANKS ALL!!! WIthout your prayers, I seriously would not have made it :)


BSN. :ohno: thus far I am disqualified from the USAF :(

Posted

HEY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!


WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn Dusk
Posted

thats awsome!!! May the peeps be with you!!!

Posted

[img]http://galorebot.com/blog/media/1/20070407-jesusofpeeps.jpg[/img]

Galloglasses
Posted

That....That's an amazing picture made with Peeps.
(Wait, wouldn't it count as blasphemy to eat them after that pic)

Posted

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1576484' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:08 PM']That....That's an amazing picture made with Peeps.
(Wait, wouldn't it count as blasphemy to eat them after that pic)[/quote]

Awesome, right?

Autumn Dusk
Posted

is that supposed to be a peeps penguin?

Posted

Holy Cow...that is like the greatest thing I ever saw!


<_< Thanks for making my craving come back. I almosted kicked the habit while I am waiting for Halloween to come about :(

I just want to eat it all up! :drool:

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1576496' date='Jun 19 2008, 08:17 PM']Holy Cow...that is like the greatest thing I ever saw!
<_< Thanks for making my craving come back. I almosted kicked the habit while I am waiting for Halloween to come about :(

I just want to eat it all up! :drool:[/quote]

I can't find Peeps anywhere.....smells of elderberries.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...