Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Archaeology cat
Posted

Height: 5'9"

Things I like to do: read, watch movies, knit, play with my son, hang out with my husband, play with the cats, video games, go to museums

Fav bands: The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas, CCR, Monkees, Simon & Garfunkel, Herbie Hancock (not a band, but not a singer either)

Fav singers: Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Sean Paul, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Ella Fitzgerald

Fav actors: John Heder, Matt Damon, Nicolas Cage

Fav actresses:

Fav old actors/actresses: Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, Dorothy Lamour, Gene Kelly, Judy Garland

Favorite Comedians: Bill Cosby, Chapelle, Colbert

Celebrities I can’t stand: Paris Hilton, Britney Spears,

My theme song: Whatever Cronk is singing when making his theme music

Fav subjects: History, Archaeology, Literature, dead languages

Fav movies: LOTR 1-3, Pirates of the Caribbean 1, The Bourne Movies 1-3, Signs, The Count of Monte Cristo, Napoleon Dynamite, Gladiator, The Chronicles of Narnia, even numbered Star Trek movies (except for Nemesis, which is also good)

Favorite Movie Line: “Why is the rum gone?!?!”, "Whatever I feel like doing. Gosh!"

Fav books: LOTR, The Chronicles of Narnia, Shakespeare (any, but especially The Merchant of Venice & Othello), The Wind in the Willows, O Say Can You Say?, tons more

Fav Music Video: ???

Fav TV: Lost!, Mythbusters, Colbert Report

Fav Musicals: Sound of Music, Mary Poppins, My Fair Lady, 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, the Road movies

Fav Songs: Too many. Umm, how about "In My Life" - the Beatles

Fav Bible books: John, Zechariah

Fav Bible verse: Zechariah 12 (can't distill it down to one verse)

Fav prayer: Anima Christi

Fav flower: lilies, black-eyed Susans

Fav fruit: strawberry, banana

Fav sport: baseball, American football

Fav animals: horse, cat

Fav colors: green

Fav saints: St, Monica,

Fav food: Italian, Mexican food

Fav candy: Thornton's chocolates

Fav place to be: Church, home with my family

Fav cars: Honda CR-V

Fav drink: water, milk, whiskey

Fav chips: Salt and Vingar, Pringles, Doritos

Fav jokes: Blonde jokes

Fav ice cream: strawberry

Fav cartoon Character: Scooby-Doo, Shaggy

Fav superhero: Wolverine

Music: rock, some hip-hop, classical, jazz

Fav jobs: mother

Fears: the end the world, something happening to my husband or son

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

wow - it's like a phatmass slambook, sort of

dominicansoul
Posted

[b]Height:[/b] 5' 1/2"

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] Pray, read, write, compose music, play keyboard, phatmass, hang out with family, talk to friends

[b]Fav bands:[/b] A-ha, The Cure, ELO, Cheap Trick, Boston, Journey, Queen, Linkin' Park, Mercy Me, Mana, Jars of Clay, Fleetwood Mac, REO Speedwagon, the Smiths, Erasure, Depeche Mode, the Police, U2

[b]Fav singers:[/b] Morten Harkett, Steve Perry, Placido Domingo, Bryan Adams, Sting, Josh Groban, John Denver, James Taylor

[b]Fav actors:[/b] William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Shia Labeouf, David Duchovny

[b]Fav actresses:[/b] Georgie Henley, Anna Popplewell, Christina Ricci, Megan Fox, Gillian Anderson

[b]Fav old actors/actresses:[/b] Gregory Peck, John Wayne, James Dean, Paul Newman, Audrey Hepburn

[b]Favorite Comedians:[/b] Jim Gaffigan, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey

[b]Celebrities I can’t stand:[/b] Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, all of the "Friends" cast, Madonna

[b]My theme song:[/b] "Numb" by Linkin' Park

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] Religion, History

[b]Fav movies:[/b] The Passion, Jesus of Nazareth, The Song of Bernadette, The Reluctant Saint, Beckett, Therese, the Chronicles of Narnia, Star Wars (only the classic ones, not the new ones..), Jaws, The Lord of the Rings, The X-files

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b] MULDER: "Maybe we should call in a bomb threat to Houston. I think it's free beer night at the Astrodome."

[b]Fav books:[/b] The Bible, "The Imitation of Christ," and "Lucia's Memoirs"

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] A-ha's "Take on Me"

[b]Fav TV:[/b] The Office, Bones, X-Files, Veronica Mars

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] The Sound of Music, Grease, The West Side Story

[b]Fav Songs:[/b] Maarck's "Panis Angelicus," Schubert's "Ave Maria," "Analogue" by A-ha, "Word of God Speak" Mercy Me, "Annies Song" John Denver, "You've Got a Friend" James Taylor, and way way more too many to mention! :-)

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] Tobit, The Gospel of St. John, Acts

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] "I am the Good Shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me"

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] The Lord's prayer

[b]Fav flower:[/b] daisy

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] watermelon

[b]Fav Magazines:[/b] Inside the Vatican, US News and World Report

[b]Fav sport:[/b] Football, soccer, basketball

[b]Fav animals:[/b] Koala Bears, Basset Hounds, chickens, goats and sheep

[b]Fav colors:[/b] Blue, Black & White

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] Legolas

[b]Fav saints:[/b] St. Dominic, St. Rita, St. Anthony Claret, St. Anthony de Padua, Blessed James Alberione, Blessed Timothy Giaccardo, St. Vincent Ferrer, St. Catharine of Sienna, St. Faustina, my mom

[b]Fav food:[/b] Italian

[b]Fav candy:[/b] Skittles sour

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] In Church

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] Burger King

[b]Fav author:[/b] Thomas A Kempis

[b]Fav cars:[/b] Jaguars, Mustangs, Honda S2000 convertibles

[b]Fav soda:[/b] Baja Blast

[b]Fav drink:[/b] White Russian

[b]Fav chips:[/b] Sun Chips

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] catholic humor

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] pistacchio with almonds

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] Sleeping Beauty

[b]Fav cartoon Character:[/b] Marc Antony (the Warner Bro's bulldog)

[b]Fav superhero:[/b] Superman

[b]Music:[/b] Classic Rock

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] the job I'm in now is pretty cool

[b]Fears:[/b] going to hell

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

anyone else wanna play this game? lol :P

Posted

OOoooo oooooh!!! PICK ME!!! :bounce:

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

[b]Height:[/b] 6'5"

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] Singing, praying, hanging out with friends, cooking

[b]Fav bands:[/b] The Proclaimers, Acda & de Munnik... and others.

[b]Fav singers:[/b] See above, plus several classical singers. Mostly dead ones.

[b]Fav actors:[/b] Johnny Depp

[b]Fav actresses:[/b] Keira Knightley

[b]Fav old actors/actresses:[/b] Sean Connery

[b]Favorite Comedians:[/b] Herman Finkers (he sings Gregorian chant!)

[b]Celebrities I can’t stand:[/b] None that I don't ignore

[b]My theme song:[/b] Something's gotten hold of my heart

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] Physics, philosophy, history of natural sciences, LabVIEW

[b]Fav movies:[/b] Bin Yip

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b]

[b]Fav books:[/b] Have to think about that one. Currently I'm re-reading "Hello Mister God, it's Anna".

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] Wouldn't know.

[b]Fav TV:[/b] X-Files, Angel, British comedy

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] Les Mis

[b]Fav Songs:[/b] Want to borrow my iPod?

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] John, letters of St. Paul

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] Greater love hath no man than this, etc.

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] the Angelus

[b]Fav flower:[/b] blue iris

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] white grapes

[b]Fav Magazines:[/b] Runner's World

[b]Fav sport:[/b] guess :) Actually it's rowing. But I had to quit because of my knees. So now I ruin them differently.

[b]Fav animals:[/b] cats

[b]Fav colors:[/b] green

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] Cirdan

[b]Fav saints:[/b] St. Dominic, St. Bavo and many others

[b]Fav food:[/b] pasta

[b]Fav candy:[/b] lollipops

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] my Cathedral

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] eeeew :)

[b]Fav author:[/b] Jane Austen, Terry Pratchett, God

[b]Fav cars:[/b]

[b]Fav soda:[/b]

[b]Fav drink:[/b] Baileys, unfiltered apple juice

[b]Fav chips:[/b]

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] Good ones :)

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] B&J's New York Super Fudge Chunk

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] Pocahontas I guess

[b]Fav cartoon Character:[/b] Shadowcat

[b]Fav superhero:[/b] See above :)

[b]Music:[/b] Mozart, Sibelius, some pop, most romantic choral music, Buxtehude, anything renaissance

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] Page turner

[b]Fears:[/b]

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

This took [i]ages[/i]!

Posted

Wow and I thought I was tall.

Posted

Haha yeah it does. It 's fun tho.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

[b]Height:[/b] 5'11.5

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] eat, sleep, hang, phatmass, etc.

[b]Fav bands:[/b] Skillet, LP, Pillar, Casting Crowns, Flyleaf, RED, Daughtry, etc.

[b]My theme song:[/b] hmmm... maybe Comatose by Skillet.

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] religion and history.

[b]Fav movies:[/b] Sound of Music

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b] [i]"I caught you a delicious bass"[/i]

[b]Fav books:[/b] Left to Tell- Imaculee Ilbagiza (sp)

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] Numb- Linkin Park.

[b]Fav TV:[/b] The Office

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] Sound of Muusic

[b]Fav Songs:[/b] Consuming Fire- Tim Hughes, Inside Out- Hillsong, My Saviour My God- Aaron Shust, Jesus Freak-DC Talk- one of the remix ones, etc.

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] Psalms

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] [i]"Woe is me, I am doomed!"[/i] ~Somewhere in Issiah

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] Divine Mercy Chaplet

[b]Fav flower:[/b] Roses!

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] Cantaloupe

[b]Fav sport:[/b] hockey & baseball to watch, figure-skating to do.

[b]Fav animals:[/b] goldfish.

[b]Fav colors:[/b] blue.

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] not a fan.

[b]Fav saints:[/b] St. Don Bosco! Jugglers pwn

[b]Fav food:[/b] cottage filled perogi's, pizza, pumpkin pie, etc

[b]Fav candy:[/b] I'm becoming quite fond of those two coloured jolly rancher things

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] Adoration.

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] Culvers (something all you southerners don't have :P)

[b]Fav soda:[/b] it's called pop, thanks for asking.

[b]Fav drink:[/b] chocolate milk.

[b]Fav chips:[/b] nacho coagulated milk doritos.

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] that "How do you make holy water?" one

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] homemade

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] Pochantas

[b]Fav cartoon Character:[/b] Larry Boy

[b]Fav superhero:[/b] JesusIsMySuperhero.

[b]Music:[/b] yes please, thank-you.

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] srsly? neither.

[b]Fears:[/b] hell, the dark, etc.

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

So how [i]do[/i] you make holy water? :)

pan: are you a girl? I am. :P

Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1602423' date='Jul 17 2008, 11:11 PM'][b]Fav books:[/b] Common Ground without Compromise (Stephen Wagner), [b]Communist Manifesto[/b][/quote]
I pray to God you're joking here.

Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1602370' date='Jul 17 2008, 09:18 PM']You know, I prefer to be an international woman (or am I?) of mystery. :hehe:[/quote]
If you're really a man, I'm going to kill you.

Proud Catholic
Posted

[b]Height:[/b] 5'9"

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] Dance, Go to Great Adventure, travel

[b]Fav bands:[/b] Mercy Me, Evanescence, Salvador , and so many others

[b]Fav singers:[/b] There are a few

[b]Fav actors:[/b] none in particular

[b]Fav actresses:[/b] None in particular

[b]Fav old actors/actresses:[/b] Lucille Ball

[b]Favorite Comedians:[/b] None in particular

[b]Celebrities I can’t stand:[/b] There are quite a few Britany Spears comes to mind

[b]My theme song:[/b] Get back to me I need to think about this one

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] English literature

[b]Fav movies:[/b] Dirty Dancing, Harry Potter ( I stand behind that), Ten Commandments, Enchanted ( was too cute) Rocky

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b] There are a few Right now Show me the money comes to mind

[b]Fav books:[/b] The five people you meet in heaven, Harry Potter Series, The Purpose Driven Life

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] Michael Jackson Thriller (it was well done for the 80's)

[b]Fav TV:[/b] All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] AIDA, CATS

[b]Fav Songs:[/b] All my Christian songs on my sanctified Ipod

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] Psalms, Romans, Matthew, Revelations

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] too many to list

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] I love doing the Divine Mercy Chaplet

[b]Fav flower:[/b] Roses

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] Mango

[b]Fav Magazines:[/b] None in particular but used to be Cosmo when younger

[b]Fav sport:[/b] Baseball LETS GO YANKEES

[b]Fav animals:[/b] Puppies

[b]Fav colors:[/b] Blue pink Purple

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] Do you mean life on the Rock

[b]Fav saints:[/b] Saint Therese (little Flower), Saint Anthony, Maria Gorretti, St. Francis, St. Martin de Porres

[b]Fav food:[/b] Brasilian and Italian

[b]Fav candy:[/b] Chocolate

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] Beach

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] McDonalds

[b]Fav author:[/b] James Patterson

[b]Fav cars:[/b] Convertibles and my car

[b]Fav soda:[/b] Pepsi

[b]Fav drink:[/b] Iced Tea

[b]Fav chips:[/b] UTZ Cheddar and Sour Cream

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] Funny ones

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] Rocky Road

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] Cinderella

[b]Fav cartoon Character:[/b] Kim Possible

[b]Fav superhero:[/b] Superman

[b]Music:[/b] Christian, Alternative, Freestyle (TKA CYNTHIA etc.)

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] Sleeping LOL

[b]Fears:[/b] only true fear would be not making it to heaven seriously

White Knight
Posted (edited)

Name: Aaron
Born in: Oklahoma
Raised in: Oklahoma and Virginia
Color Eyes: Black
Hair Color: Black
Hobbies: Many Hobbies.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 185lbs



Fav bands: Pillar.

Fav singers: I dont have a favor actually.

Fav actors: Anthony Hobkins, Bruce Willis.

Fav actresses: Mandy Moore, Liv Tyler & Natalie Portman.

Fav old actors/actresses: Jimmy Stewert & Charlton Heston

Favorite Comedians:

Celebrities I can’t stand: Tom Cruise, Jack Black, Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, & Britney Spears.

My theme song: The Sanford and Son Theme

Fav subjects: Science and History

Fav movies: Passion of the Christ, The Star Wars Saga, Back to the Future Trilogy, and Indiana Jones Trilogy.

Favorite Movie Line: I'd have to think on it, so many good ones.

Fav books: The Bible, The Catechism of the Catholic Church, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, including the Hobbit.

Fav Music Video:

Fav TV: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G.I. Joe, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Futurama, & The Highlander Series.

Fav Musicals:

Fav Songs:

Fav Bible books: Exdous, Psalms, and Proverbs, Matthew, John, Hebrews, Philppians, and Revelation.

Fav Bible verse: I love the entire chapter of John 14.

Fav prayer: The Lord's Prayer.

Fav flower: Roses

Fav fruit: Apples

Fav Magazines: Anything that gives infomation on technology.

Fav sport: Hockey, Boxing, and Fensing, all three are tied.

Fav animals: Dogs.

Fav colors: Black, Red, and White.

Fav LOTR character: Aragorn, (a.k.a Strider)

Fav saints: Saint Joseph.

Fav food: Steak.

Fav candy: I dont have one actually.

Fav place to be:

Fav fast food restaurant: Sonic

Fav author: R.R.Tokien, or C.S. Lewis.

Fav cars: Anything that preceeds the age of the 90's.

Fav soda: Dr. Pepper

Fav drink: Wine, or Beer.

Fav chips: Cool Ranch

Fav jokes: Anything thats good, lol.

Fav ice cream: Orange Subert

Fav Disney Character: So many to choose from I dont have a favorite, lol.

Fav cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny

Fav superhero: Toss up between Batman and Superman.

Music: Classical.

Fav jobs: Relaxing.

Fears: Dying anything of a way that is un-natural. I want to go when the Lord calls me. 2) Not making it to Heaven
3) going to Hell.

Edited by White Knight
Posted

White Knight-I was born in Oklahoma City. If you like Sonic, you should try the Onion Barrel.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1625602' date='Aug 12 2008, 08:00 PM']So how [i]do[/i] you make holy water? :)[/quote]boil the hell outta it.

Posted

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1625602' date='Aug 12 2008, 06:00 PM']So how [i]do[/i] you make holy water? :)

pan: are you a girl? I am. :P[/quote]

Yes I am. I got the hair to prove it. LOL.


[quote]Boil the hell out of it.[/quote]

:lol: :rolling: I've heard that one before, but it's sooo funny.

let_go_let_God
Posted

I was looking at the criteria and figured out I can't answer most of them.













Man am I secluded.....



God bless-
LGLG

Posted

maybe you're the only one here who doesn't live under a rock? :idontknow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...