An Old School Catholic Message Board

Describe Yourself

pan!c139

I can have any fantasy I want to. [quote name='jaime' timestamp='1317645490' post='2314519']

Aquaman? Seriously???
[/quote]

OnlySunshine

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1317740416' post='2315174']
To be honest, when I fell out of the tree into the breeding enclosure I wasn't thinking about how docile they are. I wanted to get my picture and get out.
[/quote]

Yeah, that makes sense, but you should know now that they are probably one of the most docile of all wild animals. Their teeth are very small and cannot really inflict much pain in a human. :)

Height: 6” 2’

Things I like to do: spend time with family, teach CCD, golf, camping, drink beer

Fav bands: Beatles, Van Halen, Front 242, Xymox, New Order, Depeche Mode, Pillar

Fav singers: Frank Sinatra

Fav actors: Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, Jimmy Stewart, Steve McQueen, Walter Matthau, Richard Burton, Harrison Ford

Fav actresses: Bette Davis, Lauren Becall, Ingrid Bergman, Natalie Wood

Fav old actors/actresses: See above

Favorite Comedians: Jerry Seinfeld, Henny Youngman,

Celebrities I can’t stand: List too long

My theme song: Young At Heart by Frank Sinatra

Fav subjects: philosophy, science/nature

Fav movies: Star Wars Saga, LOTR Trilogy, The Passion of the Christ, Billy Bud, The Mission, Chariots of Fire, Apollo 13, Taken, Gran Torino, Big Jake, It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Dr. Strangelove, Godfather 1 and 2[not 3!!!!]

Favorite Movie Line: "Your fault, my fault, nobody's fault, I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter who gets killed, no matter who gets shot, I'm gonna blow your head off." -- Big Jake

Fav books: Catechism of the Catholic Church, Jurassic Park, Nightfall, To Kill a Mockingbird, Of Mice and Men

Fav Music Video: None

Fav TV: Sanford and Son, Honeymooners, Mr. Bean[UK]

Fav Musicals: None

Fav Songs: 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky

Fav Bible books: John and Sirach

Fav Bible verse: John 6 and “By their fruits you shall know them…” [Matthew 7:16]

Fav prayer: Prayer to St. Joseph

Fav flower: Ipheion

Fav fruit: Bananna

Fav Magazines: Envoy

Fav sport: golf

Fav animals: Beef

Fav colors: blue

Fav LOTR character: Gimli

Fav saints: St. Augustine, St. Joseph, St. Joan of Arc

Fav food: Filet Mignon

Fav candy: Reese’s peanut butter cup

Fav place to be: Mass

Fav fast food restaurant: Bojangles

Fav author: St. Paul

Fav cars: Corvette Stingray

Fav soda: Don’t drink soda no more, but it was Dr. Pepper

Fav drink: Beer

Fav chips: Salt and Vingar

Fav jokes: None

Fav ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip

Fav Disney Princess: None

Fav cartoon Character: Daffy Duck

Fav superhero: My dad

Music: Gregorian Chant and Ambient

Fav jobs: Wrecking ball operator

Fears: disappointing my wife

Edited by Papist

OnlySunshine

I just realized I left off a few things! Oops! :blush:

Things I added are underlined.

[u][b]Things I like to do[/b][/u]: read, watch movies, listen to music, sing, dance, go for walks

[u][b]Fave bands[/b][/u]: Casting Crowns, MercyMe, Hillsong, Celtic Woman (before they changed the singers)

[u][b]Fave singers[/b][/u]: Josh Groban, Celine Dion, Lisa Kelly (from Celtic Woman; she and I have similar singing voices)

[u][b]Fave actors[/b][/u]: Gerard Butler, Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage, Jim Caviezel, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hanks, Matthew Perry, Jim Carrey, Rob Schneider, Justin Bartha, Richard Gere, Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson

[u][b]Fave actresses[/b][/u]: Laura Linney (I thought she was excellent in Exorcism of Emily Rose), Sandra Bullock (same birthday as me), Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Drew Barrymore, Kathy Bates, Sally Field, Julia Roberts, Claire Danes (in her old stuff like Little Women), Winona Ryder, Nicole Kidman, Jodie Foster, Bonnie Hunt, Helen Hunt, Laura Innes (from ER as Dr. Weaver), Ashley Judd, Diane Keaton, Reese Witherspoon, Julianna Marguiles (I could go on and on...)

[u][b]Fave old actors/actresses[/b][/u]: Jessica Tandy (I miss her!), Jimmy Stewart, Lucille Ball, Stan Laurel, Shemp Howard, Curly Howard, Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Julie Andrews, Jerry Lewis

[b][u]Favorite Comedians[/u][/b]: Red Skelton, Victor Borge, [u]Brian Regan[/u], Jerry Lewis, Stan Laurel, Shemp Howard, Curly Howard, Jim Carrey

[u][b]Celebrities I can’t stand[/b][/u]: Justin Bieber, Kirstie Alley, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Howie Mandel, Nick Cannon, Mariah Carey, Montel Williams, Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Barbara Hershey, Justin Timberlake, [u]Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, Tom Cruise, Rob Pattinson (it's not so much him as his annoying fans that I can't stand), Cher, Chaz Bono, Jennifer Hudson (I HATE her Weight Watcher commercials), Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez (she's rapidly becoming annoying with her dumb car commercial), Joan Rivers, Tyra Banks, Lady Gaga (she lost my respect with that Alejandro video), Rachel Ray, Kelly Ripa, Ryan Seacrest (there's probably more, but I cannot think of them now)[/u]

[u][b]My theme songs[/b][/u]: [i]Who Am I[/i] by Casting Crowns, [i]The Summons[/i], [i]None But Jesus[/i] by Hillsong, [i]A World to Believe In[/i] by Celine Dion

[u][b]Fave subjects[/b][/u]: Natural Sciences, English, Humanities

[u][b]Fave movies[/b][/u]: Tangled, I Remember Mama, The Nativity Story, P.S. I Love You, Monsters Inc, Homeward Bound, Rab Ne Bana De Jodi, Phantom of the Opera (2004), Therese (2004), Air Force One, What Lies Beneath, The Fugitive, Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life, Little Women (1996), First Wives' Club, Driving Miss Daisy, Fried Green Tomatoes, Apollo 13, National Treasure, Speed, Baby Boom, As Good As It Gets, Passion of the Christ, Sybil, Steel Magnolias, Fly Away Home

[u][b]Favorite Movie Line[/b][/u]: "You're a doodle, Mama.", "I wouldn't be afraid of death if I was you. I'd be more afraid of driving in rush hour traffic.", "A heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same.", "That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol.", "Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt."

[u][b]Fave books:[/b][/u] Bible, I Believe In Love, Story of a Soul

[u][b]Fave Music Video[/b][/u]: Here It Goes Again (Ok Go), That's The Way It Is (Celine Dion), I'm Alive (Celine Dion)

[u][b]Fave TV[/b][/u]: Keeping Up Appearances, ER, Big Cat Diary, Friends, Mr. Bean, America's Test Kitchen, Julia Child's Master Chefs

[u][b]Fave Musicals[/b][/u]: Phantom of the Opera, Mary Poppins, Rodger and Hammerstein's Cinderella (with Lesley Ann Warren), Sound of Music, Wicked

[u][b]Fave Songs[/b][/u]: (see theme songs) Celine Dion's songs, [i]Caledonia[/i] by Lisa Kelly, [i]Dulaman[/i] by Meav Ni Mhaolchatha, [i]Sing Out[/i] by Celtic Woman, [i]Amazing Grace[/i] by Celtic Woman (I normally don't like bagpipes, but they are amesome in this song!), [i]Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)[/i] by Chris Tomlin

[u][b]Fave Bible books[/b][/u]: Gospel of Luke, Romans, Philippians

[u][b]Fave Bible verses[/b][/u]: Romans 12:2, Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:28, 1 Corinthians 13:4-13, Matthew 16:24-27

[u][b]Fave prayers[/b][/u]: Hail Mary, Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen), Psalm 51, Lord's Prayer, Apostles' Creed

[u][b]Fave flowers[/b][/u]: Rose, Daisy, Casablanca Lily, Tulips, Hydrangea, Gladiolus

[u][b]Fave fruit[/b][/u]: Strawberries, Apples, Clementine Oranges, Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Grapes

[u][b]Fave Magazines[/b][/u]: Fitness, Whole Living

[u][b]Fave sport[/b][/u]: Tennis, bowling

[u][b]Fave animals[/b][/u]: dogs, African Leopard, Cheetah, African Lion, Giraffe, Zebra, Quarter Horse

[u][b]Fave colors[/b][/u]: Royal Purple, Royal Blue, Ceylon Blue, Fuchsia, Pink, Red

[u][b]Fave LOTR character[/b][/u]: Arwen, Frodo, Gandalf, Aragorn

[u][b]Fave saints[/b][/u]: St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Rose of Lima, St. Elizabeth of the Visitation, St. Elizabeth of Hungary, St. Catherine of Siena, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Dominic, St. Martin de Porres, St. Teresa of the Andes, Bl. John Paul II, Bl. Louis and Zelie Martin, Ven. Catherine McAuley, St. Paul, St. John the Evangelist, St. John the Baptist, St. Anne, St. Joachim, St. Joseph, St. Maximilian Kolbe, St. Bernard of Clairveaux

[u][b]Fave food[/b][/u]: Roast Chicken, Roast Turkey, Roast Beef, Pot Roast, Mashed Red Potatoes with Gravy, Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts (yes, I love 'em!), Artichokes, Wild Salmon, Bacon Cheeseburger, French Fries from Wendy's

[u][b]Fave candy[/b][/u]: York Peppermint Patty, Three Musketeers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat, Snickers, 5th Avenue Bar, Whatchamacallit

[u][b]Fave place to be[/b][/u]: Church, convent, mountains, in my room

[u][b]Fave fast food restaurant[/b][/u]: Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, Taco Bell, Subway

[u][b]Fave author[/b][/u]: Fr. Andrew Apostoli, Cecilia Ahern

[u][b]Fave cars[/b][/u]: Honda Accord, Pontiac Grand Prix (2006 model in black), Chrysler PT Cruiser, Toyota Prius

[u][b]Fave soda[/b][/u]: Barq's Root Beer, Coca-Cola (don't drink it that often), Sprite, Blood Orange Italian Soda

[u][b]Fave drink[/b][/u]: McDonald's Half-and-Half Iced Tea, Hot Tea (Twining's English Breakfast and Lady Grey)

[u][b]Fave chips[/b][/u]: Herr's Salt and Vinegar, Pringles Lightly Salted, Lay's Barbeque, Lay's Sour Cream and Onion

[u][b]Fave jokes[/b][/u]: don't really have any

[u][b]Fave ice cream[/b][/u]: DQ Vanilla Blizzard with Snicker pieces

[u][b]Fave Disney Princess[/b][/u]: Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella

[u][b]Fave Cartoon Character[/b][/u]: Bugs Bunny

[u][b]Fave superhero[/b][/u]: Don't have one because I hate watching superhero movies

[u][b]Music[/b][/u]: Classical, Gaelic, Pop, Christian Contemporary

[u][b]Fave jobs[/b][/u]: Nun or Sister

[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]: Rats, poisonous snakes, heights, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes (though I do think tornadoes are rather interesting)

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1317758783' post='2315303']

[u][b]Favorite Movie Line[/b][/u]: "You're a doodle, Mama.", "I wouldn't be afraid of death if I was you. I'd be more afraid of driving in rush hour traffic.", "A heart can be broken, but it will keep beating just the same.", "That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol.", "Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt."

[/quote]
Ahhh...Steel Magnolias. Such a fantastic movie.

Ouiser Boudreaux is my favorite character. If a community theatre ever put on the play, I'd try out, just to be Ouiser!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1317759444' post='2315309']
Ahhh...Steel Magnolias. Such a fantastic movie.

Ouiser Boudreaux is my favorite character. If a community theatre ever put on the play, I'd try out, just to be Ouiser!
[/quote]

She's my favorite, too!

[b]Ouiser[/b]: [i] I am just about at the end of my rope.[/i]
[b]Drum[/b]: [i]Then tie a noose in it and slip it over your head.[/i]

[b]Ouiser[/b]: [i]M'Lynn, what's wrong with you these days? You got a reindeer up your butt?[/i]

[b]Ouiser[/b]: [i]Clairee, can I get one thing straight with you? I do not see plays, because I can nap at home for free. And I don't see movies 'cause they're trash, and they got nothin' but naked people in 'em! And I don't read books, 'cause if they're any good, they're gonna make 'em into a miniseries. [/i]rotfl

[b]Ouiser: [/b][i]This is it, I've found it, I'm in hell.[/i]

[i][url="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000435/"]Annelle[/url][/i]: We are in the house of the Lord!
[i][url="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001156/"]Clairee Belcher[/url][/i]: Oh like she cares. Ousier's never done a religious thing in her life.
[i][url="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000511/"]Ouiser Boudreaux[/url][/i]: Now that is not true. When I was in school, a bunch of my friends and I would dress up as nuns and go bar-hoppin'.

PRICELESS! I don't know where they come up with these hilarious quips. :hehe2:

[u][b]Things I like to do[/b][/u]: Read, watch tv online, paint

[u][b]Fave bands[/b][/u]: I have an eclectic list of songs I like from different bands

[u][b]Fave singers[/b][/u]: Same as before

[u][b]Fave actors[/b][/u]: Jared Padalecki, Craig Ferguson, Sean Gunn, Matthew Perry

[u][b]Fave actresses[/b][/u]: Lauren Graham, Mae Whitman, Alexis Bledel, Zooey Deschenel

[u][b]Celebrities I can’t stand[/b][/u]: Most of them.

[u][b]My theme songs[/b][/u]: [i]Little Lion Man[/i]

[u][b]Fave subjects[/b][/u]: Communications, Gerontology

[u][b]Fave movies[/b][/u]: Garden State, Singin in the rain

[u][b]Favorite Movie Line[/b][/u]: "That's life. It's real, and sometimes it (insert expletive here) hurts." (from garden state)

[u][b]Fave books:[/b][/u] To Kill a Mockingbird

[u][b]Fave Music Video[/b][/u]: Numbers by Jason Michael Carroll

[u][b]Fave TV[/b][/u]: Parenthood, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, The New Girl, Community, The Office

[u][b]Fave Songs[/b][/u]: Kick Drum Heart by The Avett Brothers, anything by Mumford and Sons

[u][b]Fave prayers[/b][/u]: St. Michael Prayer, Salve Regina

[u][b]Fave flowers[/b][/u]: Daisies

[u][b]Fave fruit[/b][/u]: Bananas

[u][b]Fave Magazines[/b][/u]: none

[u][b]Fave sport[/b][/u]: play: golf, Watch: football

[u][b]Fave animals[/b][/u]: i don't like animals

[u][b]Fave colors[/b][/u]: pink, blue

[u][b]Fave LOTR character[/b][/u]: No idea.

[u][b]Fave saints[/b][/u]: St. Michael, St. Andre Bessett

[u][b]Fave food[/b][/u]: I'll eat anything, especially homemade pizza

[u][b]Fave candy[/b][/u]: Anything chocolate, skittles

[u][b]Fave place to be[/b][/u]: Holy Cross College

[u][b]Fave fast food restaurant[/b][/u]: Hamburger High

[u][b]Fave author[/b][/u]: none particular

[u][b]Fave cars[/b][/u]: Jeeps, Mustang

[u][b]Fave pop[/b][/u]: Fountain Diet Pepsi

[u][b]Fave drink[/b][/u]: Non-Alcoholic- Fountain Diet Pepsi Alcoholic- Vodka Cranberry

[u][b]Fave chips[/b][/u]: Lime Nachos

[u][b]Fave jokes[/b][/u]: don't really have any

[u][b]Fave ice cream[/b][/u]: Mint Chocolate Chip

[u][b]Fave Disney Princess[/b][/u]: Nala

[u][b]Fave Cartoon Character[/b][/u]: none

[u][b]Fave superhero[/b][/u]: Spiderman

[u][b]Music[/b][/u]: Alternative, Country

[u][b]Fave jobs[/b][/u]: Camp counselor

[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]: Fire.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

[quote name='salterrae' timestamp='1216333759' post='1602252']
JM + JT

To help out future posters. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] I'll post mine in a sec.

[code][b]Height:[/b]

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] play sports/games make money, church and ther like, surf online.

[b]Fav bands:[/b] Since October, Kutless, Pillar, Skillet, Underoath, Thousand Foot Krutch, Switchfoot, Demon Hunter, RED, ApologetiX, Weird Al, Nick Alexander, The Beatles, Disciple, Hawk Nelson and so on.

[b]Fav singers:[/b] John Micah Sumrall (Kutless) Ben Graham (Since October) Aaron Gilepsie (Underoath then, now The Almost) Josh Beckley (Pillar I;m pretty sure i got those names right) Weird Al Jay Johnson (ApologetiX) Spencer Chamberlain (Underoath) Nick Alexander

[b]Fav actors:[/b] Denzel Washington (Remember the Titans, Man on Fire, Out of Time, the Book of Eli) Hugo Weaving [The Matrix trilogy (Agent Smith) The Lord of the Rings Movie (Elrond the Elve leader) V for Vandetta (V) Captain America: the First Avenger (Red Skull) Babe (One of the dogs)] Jim Caveziel (The Passion of the Christ (Jesus) The Count of Monte Christo (The Count) Deja vu (the bad guy)]

[b]Fav actresses:[/b] Monica Belucci [The Matrix Sequels (Phespherone), The Passion of the Christ (St. Mary Magdelene), Tears of the Sun]

[b]Fav old actors/actresses:[/b] Sean Connery

[b]Favorite Comedians:[/b] Wallace Shawn [Toy Story movies (Rex) The Princess Bride (Vizzini) the Incredibles (Mr. Huph)]

[b]Celebrities I can't stand:[/b] Most of em

[b]My theme song:[/b] i dunno White and Nerdy by Weird Al, or Walls by Emery, or Disaster by Since October

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] Religion, Social Studies, PE, Computers, Music

[b]Fav movies:[/b] The Passion of the Christ, The Incredibles, The Princess Bride, Serenity, Spiderman 2, I Robot, Batman Begins

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b] Why do we fall Master Bruce? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves back up. Alfred Pennyworth Batman Begins

[b]Fav books:[/b] The Holy Bible (Douay Rheims) The Baltimore Catechism, The Harry Potter books, The C.S. Lewis Space Trilogy, The Captain Underpants and Super Diaper Baby bokks (Can't lie Unfortunately) How to Survive a Horror Movie: all the skills to dodge the kills.

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] Monster by skillet anything with Weird Al, Scars Remain by Disciple.

[b]Fav TV:[/b] Firefly, Arthur, Sanford and Son, Who Wants to be a Superhero

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] The Yellow Submarine

[b]Fav Songs:[/b] Monster by Skillet, Guilty, my Heart, Disaster, all by Since October, Desperate Times, Desperate Measures by Underoath, Walls by Emery, and more

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] Judges, Rev, Sirach, Genesis, Exodus, Gospel of Mark, Acts of the Apostles, James, Proverbs

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] Micah 6:8

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] The hail mary

[b]Fav flower:[/b] say what???

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] Watermelon

[b]Fav Magazines:[/b] I don't get any

[b]Fav sport:[/b] American Football

[b]Fav animals:[/b] Ones that I'm not taking care of.

[b]Fav colors:[/b] Black I'm color blind

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] Treebeard

[b]Fav saints:[/b] Saint Mary, Saint Peter, Saint Pio and many more

[b]Fav food:[/b] Broiled Salmon

[b]Fav candy:[/b] Reeses Fastbreak

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] Home

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] Wendy's

[b]Fav author:[/b] maybe C.S, Lewis

[b]Fav cars:[/b] just get me from point A to point B please

[b]Fav soda:[/b] I do not drink any soda... ever

[b]Fav drink:[/b] Jesus, earthly Chocolate milk with red hawiian punch as a close runner up

[b]Fav chips:[/b] Pringles bbq

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] Chuck Norris Facts

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] Death by Chocolate is hard to beat

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] what? Scooby Doo maybe

[b]Fav superhero:[/b] Daredevil, the man without fear

[b]Music:[/b] Christian Metal, Comedy

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] i dunno

[b]Fears:[/b][/code] of wrong doing
[/quote]

Well, I did a lot, but not all of them. It took waaaay longer than I thought it would. ;)

[b]Height:[/b] 5'3"

[b]Hair[/b] Light Auburn

[b]Eyes[/b] Hazel

[b]Skin[/b] Excessively pale.

[b]Things I like to do:[/b] play piano, crochet, knit, read, study languages (e.g. Greek, Latin, Hebrew), spend time with friends, and ride my exercise bike.

[b]Fav bands:[/b] Beatles, The Comedian Harmonists, Die Prinzen, and various Gospel groups.

[b]Fav singers:[/b] Adele, Gloria Gaynor, Mama Cass, John Reed, Mahalia Jackson, Shirley Bassey, Yehudit Ravitz, Macy Gray, John Wesley Harding, Charles Aznavour, Tiziano Ferro, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, Edith Piaf and a host of others.

[b]Fav actors:[/b] (Not in any particular order) Leo McKern, Gérard Depardieu, Tom Baker, Ewan McGregor, Peter O’Toole, Fred Astaire (more for his dancing to be honest), Frank Oz, John Hurt, Barret Oliver, Bill Murray, Stanley Holloway and more than I can think of right now.

[b]Fav actresses:[/b] Catherine Denueve, Diana Rigg, Phyllida Law, Emma Thompson, Jean Simmons, Mollie Sugden, Catherine Tate, June Foray, Angela Lansbury, Maggie Smith, Françoise Dorléac, Katherine Hepburn, Joanna Lumley, Audrey Hepburn, Carol Burnett and many others.

[b]Fav old actors/actresses:[/b] I think I covered most of them. :)

[b]Favorite Comedians:[/b] Catherine Tate, Mollie Sugden, and Bill Murray.

[b]Celebrities I can’t stand:[/b] Pretty much any Reality TV celebrity is hard to take.

[b]My theme song:[/b] Adele’s version of ‘Make You Feel my Love’ at the moment

[b]Fav subjects:[/b] Greek, Hebrew, Latin, English Lit.

[b]Fav movies:[/b] The Miracle Worker, The Karate Kid, D.A.R.Y.L., Tron (the old one.), Au Revoir les Enfants, Ghostbusters, The Umbrellas of Cherbourg, any Fred Astaire musical comedy, etc.

[b]Favorite Movie Line:[/b] I’ll do a TV quote instead because my mind is going blank on movie quotes: “You want your belt to buckle, not your chair.” -Arrested Development

[b]Fav books:[/b] Pretty much anything by Tolstoy, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, Dorothy L. Sayers, Edmund Crispin, Shakespeare, Virgil, Homer, and some of Agatha Christie. The Neverending Story, Three Men on a Boat, The Daughter of Time, In the Beginning by Chaim Potok, Till We Have Faces, Monsignor Quixote, Gaston La Gaffe, and Asterix and Obelix.

[b]Fav Music Video:[/b] At the moment, “Make You Feel My Love.”

[b]Fav TV:[/b] Rumpole of the Bailey, Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Muppet Show, Brideshead Revisited, The first two or three seasons of Buffy, Murder She Wrote, Doctor Who, Avatar, The Carol Burnett Show, The Avengers, Dorothy L. Sayers mysteries with Ian Carmichael as Wimsey, and Love Among the Ruins with Laurence Olivier and Katherine Hepburn.

[b]Fav Musicals:[/b] Les Miserables, Swing Time, Top Hat, The Gay Divorcee, You’ll Never Get Rich, Broadway Melody of 1940, Follow the Fleet, My Fair Lady, Sound of Music, and lots of others.

[b]Fav Bible books:[/b] The Gospels

[b]Fav Bible verse:[/b] Revelation 21:4

[b]Fav prayer:[/b] The Rosary

[b]Fav flower:[/b] It’s a toss-up between Roses and Sunflowers.

[b]Fav fruit:[/b] Peaches

[b]Fav Magazines:[/b] Don’t like most magazines. My favorite newspaper is the London Times.

[b]Fav sport:[/b] I don’t like sports.

[b]Fav animals:[/b] Dogs, cats, horses, chinchillas, marine mammals, foxes, panthers, sloths, dinosaurs, koalas, donkeys, etc. I like animals a lot.

[b]Fav colors:[/b] Blue, red, white, and green.

[b]Fav LOTR character:[/b] The Ents.

[b]Fav saints:[/b] The Blessed Virgin Mary, St. John, St. Augustine, St. Barbara, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Joan of Arc, St. Paul, St. Peter, St. Michael the Archangel, and Moses.

[b]Fav food:[/b] Pizza.

[b]Fav candy:[/b] Twix.

[b]Fav place to be:[/b] Oxford.

[b]Fav fast food restaurant:[/b] Arby’s.

[b]Fav author:[/b] Virgil.

[b]Fav cars:[/b] Don’t have one.

[b]Fav drink:[/b] Coffee.

[b]Fav chips:[/b] Doritos

[b]Fav jokes:[/b] The ones in Rocky and Bullwinkle.

[b]Fav ice cream:[/b] Cookie Dough.

[b]Fav Disney Princess:[/b] Aurora

[b]Fav cartoon Character:[/b] Bullwinkle

[b]Fav superheroes:[/b] Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

[b]Fav jobs:[/b] Writing.

[b]Fears:[/b] That I’ll tell someone my fears and they’ll use them against me like in The Avengers episode called ‘The Fear Merchants.’ :) But, to be serious, I’m scared of sinning and Hell.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

A better Theme Song for my life might be Life, Scars, Apologies by Since October.