BG45 Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 So it's quiet like the board? Not too quiet here, neighbors screaming again.
Selah Posted September 3, 2008 Author Posted September 3, 2008 bwa haha! I hate noisy neighbors! UGH! Girlfriend: "You never loved me! I HATE YOU!!!" *crash* *ka-pow!* Clueless boyfriend: Honey!...are you mad? This is a true story too, btw. It was before I was even born, I think. My mom was like, "I think she's gonna kill him! We need to do something!" He just chuckled and went backed to sleep. I don't think anyone died, though. lol.
BG45 Posted September 3, 2008 Posted September 3, 2008 Well good no one died. People have in my neighborhood before. We don't even call the cops until someone threatens realistically to kill. I slept through a person being shot next door before.
Selah Posted September 4, 2008 Author Posted September 4, 2008 Today's random thought: Those stupid mccafe coffees are now the bane of my existence, and that nap was AWESOME!!!!
Selah Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Today's random thought: The Steelers kick butt!
Selah Posted February 2, 2009 Author Posted February 2, 2009 Missy's not to happy about it, though You think she'l feel better if I make her some homemade brownies?
Selah Posted April 19, 2009 Author Posted April 19, 2009 I like milkshakes. And flyleaf. and books. and tea. aaaand...that's about it.
princessgianna Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1840567' date='Apr 19 2009, 03:21 PM']Hai.[/quote] Hai?
Selah Posted January 16, 2010 Author Posted January 16, 2010 Today I went to work, came home stressed, ate a cookie, drank some white zinfidell, played my guitar...and now I'm off to pray a rosary.
Paddington Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 [quote name='Selah' date='15 January 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1263611750' post='2038097'] Today I went to work, came home stressed, ate a cookie, drank some white zinfidell, played my guitar...and now I'm off to pray a rosary. [/quote] Hi.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now