Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

HopefulBride
Posted

exactly

missionseeker
Posted

you were so close. I almost feel bad. :|

HopefulBride
Posted

no you don't

missionseeker
Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SavBYLc7Og"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SavBYLc7Og[/url]

HopefulBride
Posted

You telling me to pack up?



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

missionseeker
Posted

lol.

HopefulBride
Posted

must update blackboard but yet I can't stop

missionseeker
Posted

LOL... muhahahahhaha :evil:

missionseeker
Posted

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/champeen.png?t=[/img]

HopefulBride
Posted

I will win.

HopefulBride
Posted

Soooooo lame

  • 3 months later...
Posted

My new favorite song is now "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. Seriously. Love it.

Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELAH!

Posted
:huh: it's not my birthday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...