Lisa Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 Selah, if someone thinks it's your birthday, take advantage!!!
Lisa Posted February 6, 2012 Posted February 6, 2012 Don't let that hold you back.details, details....
Selah Posted March 7, 2012 Author Posted March 7, 2012 Please God, let me go back to Horseshoe this summer! Also; I got a B on my paper, which is good.
Selah Posted September 21, 2012 Author Posted September 21, 2012 Gah! I cannot let this thread become archived! So I shall save it! *saves it*
arfink Posted September 21, 2012 Posted September 21, 2012 Indeed. You are the queen of random threads, after all.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted September 22, 2012 Posted September 22, 2012 [quote name='Selah' timestamp='1317429151' post='2313132'] I should finish reading dracula [/quote] amesome book! What did ya think?
Selah Posted November 17, 2012 Author Posted November 17, 2012 Leaving for my friend's tomorrow. So excited! :D
Selah Posted December 3, 2012 Author Posted December 3, 2012 amesome book! What did ya think? I likes it. But I haven't finished it yet :(
Selah Posted July 23, 2013 Author Posted July 23, 2013 OH THANK HEAVEN I thought this was gone forever R.I.P. Smokey :(
Selah Posted April 14, 2014 Author Posted April 14, 2014 Dear Diary, today I caught a bunnelby. It bit me. So I kicked it. Amen.
Selah Posted April 21, 2014 Author Posted April 21, 2014 I really do not want to work at McDonald's again. But I need the money. It would only be for a little bit. Beggers can't be choosers. I am so worried. Sigh. Mother Mary help me find a job!
xTrishaxLynnx Posted April 24, 2014 Posted April 24, 2014 I really do not want to work at McDonald's again. But I need the money. It would only be for a little bit. Beggers can't be choosers. I am so worried. Sigh. Mother Mary help me find a job! :console: What sort of thing would you prefer to do? Prayers for a fruitful job search. :)
Selah Posted April 24, 2014 Author Posted April 24, 2014 lol oh I got it. I suppose I should be greatful.
Selah Posted May 1, 2014 Author Posted May 1, 2014 It's not so bad. Kind of nice to be back, actually.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now