An Old School Catholic Message Board

Solesmes!

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1870516' date='May 19 2009, 02:02 AM']I guess LOL is the same in every language? :lol:[/quote]

Pretty much. At least in the languages I speak :P

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1870335' date='May 18 2009, 04:07 PM']:bump:

Guess what?

There's another chant course at Solesmes this Summer.

And I'm going.

Again.

Aaaaahiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!!! :bounce:[/quote]
Again. remarkable. I might have to meet you and get the trickle-down :mellow: But I guess that would require me to got Europe. Dang. There goes that theory. Maybe I should plan a trip some year... hopefully I won't be broke when I do.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1871063' date='May 19 2009, 09:10 PM']Again. remarkable. I might have to meet you and get the trickle-down :mellow: But I guess that would require me to got Europe. Dang. There goes that theory. Maybe I should plan a trip some year... hopefully I won't be broke when I do.[/quote]

I can't say I'm especially averse to a trip to the US if the weather's nice. But...yea. Money.

You have a very finite amount of time before I enter. And I'll probably enter in Europe. Sorry ;)

puellapaschalis

58 days til the Solesmes course starts! :)) I've heard that we're using the Triplex again *pats Triplex lovingly*

SMM, you need to get your backside over here for these courses. Bring your lass with you. I'll cook. I like cooking.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1873421' date='May 23 2009, 12:54 AM']I'm a Canuck.[/quote]

And? Does this somehow disqualify you from eating?

But you said something about America.... I'm in America now... that is, NOT Canada... unless you mean America as in "North America". Bah. :P

puellapaschalis

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1873444' date='May 23 2009, 01:31 AM']But you said something about America.... I'm in America now... that is, NOT Canada... unless you mean America as in "North America". Bah. :P[/quote]

Ohhhh..yea I said US. My bad. You'd have though I'd have got that straight in my head at least.

But none of that negates the fact that you still need to come. Only getting bacon you find acceptable might be tricky ;)

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1873457' date='May 22 2009, 07:42 PM']Ohhhh..yea I said US. My bad. You'd have though I'd have got that straight in my head at least.

But none of that negates the fact that you still need to come. Only getting bacon you find acceptable might be tricky ;)[/quote]
What's that supposed to mean? Pork meat is pork meat!

• 1 month later...
puellapaschalis

Hello!

I'm at Solesmes. You're all jealous.
I'm loving it and learning tons. This makes you even MORE jealous.

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1873444' date='May 22 2009, 06:31 PM']But you said something about America.... I'm in America now... that is, NOT Canada... unless you mean America as in "North America". Bah. :P[/quote]

America technically means both North America and South America.

It is more correct to refer to the country in which I reside as the United States (of America).

Edited by Resurrexi

puellapaschalis

I'm not at Solesmes anymore :weep:

On a high-speed train (with wifi! :)) ) heading back to good ol' Nederland.

NEEEEDERLAND O NEEEEEDERLAND JIJ BENT EEN KAMPIIIIOOOOEEEEEEEN WIJ HOOOOUUUUUDEN VAN ORAAAAAANJE VAN Z'N DAAAADEN EN ZIJN DOEEEEEEEN.

Sorry. Haven't been able to speak much Dutch recently and now need to regrow the brain matter that died because of it.