BG45 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 (edited) [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ordos45/lameboard.jpg[/img] So anyone have a clue as to why my PM has all these blues lines and black lines, and is suddenly all narrow? Edit: I'm using Firefox 3. The bottom bar with searches and Next Oldest, Board, Next Newest is pink. The board options like edit come down with black-ish text on a black background, Edited August 15, 2008 by BG45
mommas_boy Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Me too. I thought that it was just me, since I don't use fancy-schmancy Windows. Sometimes Linux gets buggy like that ... (and before SacredMusicMan jumps in ... Linux FTW!)
BG45 Posted August 15, 2008 Author Posted August 15, 2008 Oh good. I showed Missy my screenshot before I posted here, and she was all "Mine doesn't look that way...post it in Open Mic?"
HisChildForever Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Mine looks like that using either Firefox or IE. Just not as narrow.
mommas_boy Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Mine also has a pink footer at the bottom, BTW.
Domine ut Videam Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 the pepto-bismal pink footer definitely strains the eye muscles....
Mercy me Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 I kind of like it, just not the pepto pink at the bottom.
Farsight one Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 It's official. dUst is more of a flip-flopper than John Kerry...
mommas_boy Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='Farsight one' post='1627890' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:06 AM']It's official. dUst is more of a flip-flopper than John Kerry...[/quote] That's low, man. You better change that before you get modded.
Archaeology cat Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 Yeah, the pink at the bottom needs to go away. Now.
Justin86 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 (edited) Mine doesn't look a ting like that. There's no blue bar, or pink footer at the bottom. Although, the header picture hasn't been loading for the past couple of days. I can also see the stars next to the topics which I believe is some sort of rating system. When I click on a thread with those I get what looks like it should be a drop down menu next to 'Options" that says "Rating", but when I click on it nothing happens. I don't see them in every topic either. Hmmmmm... Edited August 15, 2008 by Justin86
Justin86 Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 If dUSt wants to launch some sort of rating system for threads he should have chosen tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, and not stars.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now