dominicansoul Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 I really like beluga whales [img]http://www.newyorkcityzoos.com/aqua10.jpg[/img] OH...wait...this isn't the LAME board!!!
Lil Red Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1628166' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:44 PM']Your face.[/quote] +J.M.J.+ your momma's face.
Apotheoun Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1628157' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:30 PM']I really like beluga whales [img]http://www.newyorkcityzoos.com/aqua10.jpg[/img] OH...wait...this isn't the LAME board!!![/quote] Here is a lovely picture of a manatee [img]http://www.geocities.com/theomimesis/manatee.jpg[/img] aka, a sea cow [img]http://www.geocities.com/theomimesis/seacow.jpg[/img]
rachael Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1628166' date='Aug 15 2008, 04:44 PM']Your face.[/quote] Your mother.
dominicansoul Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1628173' date='Aug 15 2008, 03:50 PM'][img]http://www.geocities.com/theomimesis/seacow.jpg[/img][/quote]
BG45 Posted August 15, 2008 Author Posted August 15, 2008 lol at the manatee. And it's fixed now on me at least. Everyone else?
Ash Wednesday Posted August 15, 2008 Posted August 15, 2008 I think the threads ratings are retarded.
mommas_boy Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1628173' date='Aug 15 2008, 04:50 PM']aka, a sea cow [img]http://www.geocities.com/theomimesis/seacow.jpg[/img][/quote] And a walrus: [img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/GuyInGame/walrus_bucket.jpg[/img]
Selah Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 [img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3122/2316623557_0e3d4f49eb.jpg[/img]
mommas_boy Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 Hey dUSt, Nice work on the updated phorums. I like the curved look better. Since you're still working on it, I figured that I would point out a little problem that I noticed. There's a grey curved-corner in the bottom-right corner of the posts: [img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6775/phatmassut8.jpg[/img] You can barely notice it in the white strip on the left, just right above the "Top" and "Report" buttons. Ok. We can continue laming this thread, now.
picchick Posted August 16, 2008 Posted August 16, 2008 I miss my colors Don't forget my favorite manatee!!! BARBARA MANATEE!!! I am a fan. My fav. silly song besides the school house polka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now