Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Farsight one
Posted

[quote name='mommas_boy' post='1627891' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:10 AM']That's low, man. You better change that before you get modded.[/quote]It was just a joke regarding dUst's habit of changing the forum style fairly often. I don't see the modding potential there. And if it is, then I'll take my punishment like a man instead of trying to hide my transgressions.

I kind of like the new look, but it doesn't flow with the forum "topper" or whatever it's called.

Posted

I like the color effect for quotes. :thumbsup:

dominicansoul
Posted

I think it's cool...

:cool:

HisChildForever
Posted

My colors are back to normal, it's more of a light gray theme now.

Posted

[quote name='Farsight one' post='1627927' date='Aug 15 2008, 07:22 AM']It was just a joke regarding dUst's habit of changing the forum style fairly often. I don't see the modding potential there. And if it is, then I'll take my punishment like a man instead of trying to hide my transgressions.

I kind of like the new look, but it doesn't flow with the forum "topper" or whatever it's called.[/quote]

That was supposed to be a joke, too. :lol_roll:

Posted

Ooh, looks normal now

Noel's angel
Posted

I don't like this rating thing. It looks too cluttered.

HisChildForever
Posted

I tried to post on the Assumption thread but it says the topic is locked.

Posted

i like the folder icon thingies on the far left.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

It's all good. I dig it all.

Posted

It should be tac[i]o[/i]s instead of folders.

dominicansoul
Posted
:detective: I don't understand the purpose of the files icon thingys... Some look like they are open, while others closed and some look darker than the others....

....nevertheless, I think PM looks pretty normal right now...this morning it was.....different.....
Posted

:whispers:
psst.. look at the very bottom when you are in a section (not a thread), it tells you

:P

Posted

What's with the florescent posts??????

Posted

Blindness will result from this change.

Posted

When are the folders going to be turned into tac[i]o[/i]s?

Posted

what do you mean when?

they are on my 'puter.

:))

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1628153' date='Aug 15 2008, 02:27 PM']what do you mean when?

they are on my 'puter.

:))[/quote]
They don't look like tac[i]o[/i]s on my computer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...