Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [url="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1052354/Are-going-die-Wednesday.html"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/art...-Wednesday.html[/url] freaky deaky...
SaintOlaf Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 We were talking about this a few weeks ago, and my friend said something along the lines of. "I can see it now, all the civilizations of old lined up all with stories of how they destroyed themselves, Babylon, Atlantis, Rome etc... and here comes us, we didn't just destroy our civilization, we created a black hole and destroyed the universe.... we win"
cmotherofpirl Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1648003' date='Sep 5 2008, 11:36 AM']We were talking about this a few weeks ago, and my friend said something along the lines of. "I can see it now, all the civilizations of old lined up all with stories of how they destroyed themselves, Babylon, Atlantis, Rome etc... and here comes us, we didn't just destroy our civilization, we created a black hole and destroyed the universe.... we win" [/quote] So make sure you get to confession by Tuesday and you will be fine.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 I wanted to become a nun I ain't worried though. We'll be okay.
Justin86 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine...
StColette Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. Matthew 24:36
Justin86 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I wouldn't mind if Jesus comes back next week. Screw Pailn, I want Jesus.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 [quote]It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine...[/quote] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHaMNBt_kk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivHaMNBt_kk[/url]
dominicansoul Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 (edited) Oh no! Don't show this thread to Pan!c ! Edited September 5, 2008 by dominicansoul
Paddington Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I have a JCPenny's card that I haven't used.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 Oh gosh...I didn't even think of that... TURN BACK PAN!C! YOU DID NOT SEE THIS THREAD! GO TO THE LAME BOARD! DO IT NOW!
homeschoolmom Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Well in that case, I guess I will stop doing the laundry...
HisChildForever Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Is it really worth it? There's a possibility that the earth will explode (or however they explained it).
SaintOlaf Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I really don't believe that croutons that it'll cause the end of the world, all they're doing is smashing particles into each other to see if they can break them apart into even smaller particles, in hopes of finding something new.
pan!c139 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1648027' date='Sep 5 2008, 08:59 AM']Oh no! Don't show this thread to Pan!c ! [/quote] [quote name='Selah' post='1648030' date='Sep 5 2008, 09:03 AM']Oh gosh...I didn't even think of that... TURN BACK PAN!C! YOU DID NOT SEE THIS THREAD! GO TO THE LAME BOARD! DO IT NOW![/quote] OOPS. I read it. I'm okay tho. No dreams...yet. Hahahaha.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 Well, until we hear it elsewhere...such as the news, I wouldn't get too worked up about it.
pan!c139 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Same here. It sounds like a bunch of bologna to me... "We know not the day nor the hour." Besides, too many of the "signs" from the Bible that are supposed to happen before the end of the world haven't happened yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now