Lilllabettt Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 You squares. "west of the rockies, you're on the air" is a reference to art bell's [url="http://www.coasttocoastam.com/"]Coast to Coast[/url] radio program. Correct me if I'm wrong. Does everyone here go to bed at 9 or something?
BG45 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Nope, I just don't listen to that show. As to the whole theme of "is it worth it"...in the mid 1940s a test was undertaken called Trinity. The men who undertook it had a side bet; would it destroy the world? Would it ignite the atmosphere? The atom bomb test went well enough...the world is still here. I don't worry, science takes strives forward. And as quoted in this thread earlier, none will know the time of our Lord's return. So as long as we're anticipating it...we should be fine. Granted we might miss a huge chunk of Europe...heh.
Justin86 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I guess Palin will have to do for now. Darn, I was really hoping for Jesus.
pan!c139 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Yeah...Palin's pretty good tho, so for now we'll be fine.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 But hey! At least we still have Christmas to look forward to! eh? eh? Am I right? Huh?
Justin86 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1648164' date='Sep 6 2008, 01:59 AM']Yeah...Palin's pretty good tho, so for now we'll be fine. [/quote] Oh yeah, I agree with that. But Jesus is still waaaaaayyyy better than Palin. Definitely superior to Obama. Infinitely. [quote name='Selah' post='1648165' date='Sep 6 2008, 01:59 AM']But hey! At least we still have Christmas to look forward to! eh? eh? Am I right? Huh?[/quote] Unfortunately I don't get in an "almost-Christmas" mood until October. Another month to go. Bummer.
Selah Posted September 5, 2008 Author Posted September 5, 2008 [quote]Christmas is Jesus, actually.[/quote]
Church Punk Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Hhahah, some people... This wont happen because there just isn't enough mass in this solar system to sustain a black hole.
Justin86 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Ok CP, we're all in a "Christmas-is-Jesus" mood over here, and you come in blabbering something about black holes. Stifle yourself.
dominicansoul Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I prefer "space of non-existence" to "blackhole"....
pan!c139 Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 CP killed my Christmas/Jesus mood. Killed it. Stone dead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now