Paladin D Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 I don't remember exactly, I think I was actually [b]working at Applebee's.[/b] So far I counted two people in this thread that celebrated their 21st birthdays at Applebee's, while I worked there on mine. Other than that, I don't remember. I don't think I got a drink till about a week [b]after[/b] my birthday. My 21st birthday wasn't really grand to be honest.
let_go_let_God Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1658511' date='Sep 18 2008, 05:25 PM']It was my golden birthday and I got some sweet ashes. I also had a small veggie pizza and a little beer. God bless- LGLG[/quote] I'm going to clarify this becasue I want to. My 21st birthday was my golden birthday plus it was Ash Wednesday. So any celebrations waited till after Easter. After Easter, I didn't do much though either. God bless- LGLG
IcePrincessKRS Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1660047' date='Sep 20 2008, 11:45 AM']I'm going to clarify this becasue I want to. My 21st birthday was my golden birthday plus it was Ash Wednesday. So any celebrations waited till after Easter. After Easter, I didn't do much though either. God bless- LGLG[/quote] That's what I thought you meant.
azaelia Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 Meh, I got wasted a year before at my house on St. Patrick's Day, so I wasn't too keen to try it again. I actually met Nick (phatcatholic) on my 21st birthday, and me and my entire family went to Uno's and then back to my house to play drinking games. I wasn't too keen on drinking while Nick was there though...it would have been awkward, I think.
Era Might Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 I went out to eat at a restaurant in Florida called Wings n' Curls. They have the best chicken wings in the country.
the lords sheep Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 I went with my family to mexican and had a margherita, then had Cubanas (pineapple juice and coconut rum) with my best friend. Fun, but nothing spectacular.
Fr. Bruno Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 Can't remember what I did... probably nothing special. Anyway, I recommend you start your day with an extended prayer time, thank God you're still alive, go to mass if possible and to confession if necessary. You probably won't regret it. For the rest, why wondering so much ahead of time what to do ? Just ask the Holy Spirit for some inspiration... God bless and happy birthday !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now