melporcristo Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 one ... more ... week ... don't ... know ... how ... long ... I ... can ... wait ...
corban711 Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait! my DVR is going to be set to record the entire season...i love the office!
dominicansoul Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 One of the best shows on television! Reminds me of the office I work in...bunch...of...crazies!!!
corban711 Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1659002' date='Sep 19 2008, 10:25 AM']One of the best shows on television! Reminds me of the office I work in...bunch...of...crazies!!![/quote] i wish it reminded me of the people i work with!
Fixxxer Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 You cheated on me when i specifically told you not to.
icelandic_iceskater Posted September 20, 2008 Posted September 20, 2008 FIVE DAYS, TWO HOURS, AND TWELVE MINUTES LEFT!!!!!
dUSt Posted September 21, 2008 Posted September 21, 2008 Watch the commercials to see a phatmass rapper.
icelandic_iceskater Posted September 22, 2008 Posted September 22, 2008 ooh sweetness^^ what if there's more than one rapper? Dwight: You gotta learn Jim, you are second in command but that does not put you above the law. Jim: Oh I understand. And I also have lots of questions. Like, what does a demerit mean? Dwight: Let's put it this way, you do not want to receive three of those. Jim: Lay it on me. Dwight: Three demerits and you'll receive a citation. Jim: Now, that sounds serious. Dwight: Oh it is serious. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior. Jim: Which would be me. Dwight: That is correct. Jim: Okay. I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disagulation. Dwight: What's a dis- What's that? Jim: Oh you don't wanna know. FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
corban711 Posted September 23, 2008 Posted September 23, 2008 yeah..i set up my tv to tape all the new episodes in case i can't be here. im so stoked!
melporcristo Posted September 24, 2008 Author Posted September 24, 2008 [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1659002' date='Sep 19 2008, 08:25 AM']One of the best shows on television! Reminds me of the office I work in...bunch...of...crazies!!![/quote] yea sometimes i have those "the office" moments at work and realize I have no one to share it with
Vincent Vega Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 13 minutes... I wonder if I could hold my breath that long...
melporcristo Posted September 26, 2008 Author Posted September 26, 2008 JMJ wait .... i have to wait like 2 hours; it starts at 9 here ... i think ...
SaintOlaf Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Dang, I forgot about the PM Rapper, I was totally watching the USC/Oregon State game on the commercials.
Resurrexi Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Oh my gosh! Pam and that one guy are getting married!
iggyjoan Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 Oh my gosh! That's totally a spoiler! His name is Jim, btw. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now