icelandic_iceskater Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) I SAW THE RAPPER!! The tide commercial, right? way cool. It wouldn't surprise me if something happened between Jim and Pam though. But I hope no! [spoiler]ohmygosh I canot believe they brought Ryan back already! I kind of wanted to see Michael and Dwight go visit him or break him out of jail or just anything with ryan in jail. lol. [/spoiler] "I do not loose. I win. Or quit, if the rules are unfair" poor Toby. lol. Edited September 26, 2008 by icelandic_iceskater
Vincent Vega Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1663887' date='Sep 25 2008, 09:28 PM']Oh my gosh! Pam and that one guy are getting married![/quote] If you don't know Jim's name...you do not deserve to get excited. Or watch the show. Actually, you should probably be excommunicated.
Brother Adam Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 PAM AND JIM ARE ENGAGED! IT IS ABOUT TIME! I completely understand where Jim was at after she said yes. There is nothing that could have wiped the grin off my face the rest of the night after Teresa said yes.
dUSt Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [quote name='Brother Adam' post='1664303' date='Sep 26 2008, 02:48 PM']PAM AND JIM ARE ENGAGED! IT IS ABOUT TIME! I completely understand where Jim was at after she said yes. There is nothing that could have wiped the grin off my face the rest of the night after Teresa said yes.[/quote] Yeah, I know. When I proposed to my wife, I felt the exact same when my wife replied, "If we can move away from your mother, and if you get a better job, and I can get a new SUV, then maybe, yes." Isn't it an awesome feeling?
ilovechrist Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 we had a huge party here at Belmont Abbey to celebrate the season premiere... i don't think NBC realizes just HOW MANY fans that show has. Dwight and Angela... and Andy... oh my. Jim and Pam... it HAD to happen sooner or later. Toby... i feel so sorry for that guy... Stanley--way to go to lose that weight! =P
jmjtina Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! if they didn't end with a Jim and Pam high, they were gonna start with one!!!!! yeah!!!
dUSt Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 What about Miko!? A phatmass rapper on primetime TV during the season premier of The Office?!?!? That is HUGE!!!
ilovechrist Posted September 27, 2008 Posted September 27, 2008 i didn't even realize that was Miko... i read the thread after i watched the episode lol. that's too cool though.
jmjtina Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 tide commercial? I thought you were KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even recognize HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember thinking, "What a cool commercial, they're rapping!!!!!!!!!!!" [url="http://www.suntimes.com/business/lazare/1184147,CST-FIN-lew25.article"]link to article[/url]
jmjtina Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 (edited) [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNfN6u-TBI"]watch the video here[/url] What a beautiful blessing!!! AMAZING job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited September 28, 2008 by jmjtina
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 wow miko is going to be a big youtube guy soon! congrats on winning that tide commercial contest! lol it rocks!
melporcristo Posted September 28, 2008 Author Posted September 28, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1664486' date='Sep 26 2008, 04:29 PM']What about Miko!? A phatmass rapper on primetime TV during the season premier of The Office?!?!? That is HUGE!!![/quote] it was AWESOME! I was so proud of the little PM phamily. That was a great first show of the season.
jmjtina Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 The Little Flower's rapper!!!! looks like she's taking good care of him!!!!!
Not A Mallard Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1664486' date='Sep 26 2008, 07:29 PM']What about Miko!? A phatmass rapper on primetime TV during the season premier of The Office?!?!? That is HUGE!!![/quote] I don't remember that commercial
icelandic_iceskater Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 it was pretty much the first one after the theme song
Domine ut Videam Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 I love the Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icelandic_iceskater Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 [img]http://blogtown.portlandmercury.com/2007/05/21/schrutebuck.jpg[/img]
icelandic_iceskater Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 Anyone else think the office this year isn't as good? there's way to much sexual humor. And its not funny anymore.
Not A Mallard Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1679730' date='Oct 17 2008, 09:21 AM']there's way to much sexual humor.[/quote] It's always been this bad.
icelandic_iceskater Posted October 18, 2008 Posted October 18, 2008 mmm not really. It's always had sexual humor, but there's usually SOMETHING else in there thats friggin hilarious & appropriate. And there's those episodes with no sexual humor. "The fight" in season two, "The Alliance" etc This season's almost all lame sexual humor so far, and its not funny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now