kujo Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Last week's episode was my favorite so far. And we need a PB&J reunion...fast...or else I am going to be very displeased.
Carmeliteheart726 Posted October 26, 2008 Posted October 26, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1660774' date='Sep 21 2008, 10:40 PM']ooh sweetness^^ what if there's more than one rapper? Dwight: You gotta learn Jim, you are second in command but that does not put you above the law. Jim: Oh I understand. And I also have lots of questions. Like, what does a demerit mean? Dwight: Let's put it this way, you do not want to receive three of those. Jim: Lay it on me. Dwight: Three demerits and you'll receive a citation. Jim: Now, that sounds serious. Dwight: Oh it is serious. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in world of hurt. In the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me, and placed on the desk of my immediate superior. Jim: Which would be me. Dwight: That is correct. Jim: Okay. I want a copy on my desk by the end of the day or you will receive a full disagulation. Dwight: What's a dis- What's that? Jim: Oh you don't wanna know. FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!!![/quote] You just quoted my favorite lines! LOL. I also love the episode where Jim returns from Stamford (not sure if it's the same one) and Dwight tries to be all serious and says something to the point of: "I am older, I am wiser. Do not mess with me." And Jim starts looking at the ceiling making Dwight all nervous and paranoid. LOL, this show is great!
icelandic_iceskater Posted October 26, 2008 Posted October 26, 2008 [quote name='Carmeliteheart726' post='1686722' date='Oct 26 2008, 02:19 PM']You just quoted my favorite lines! LOL. I also love the episode where Jim returns from Stamford (not sure if it's the same one) and Dwight tries to be all serious and says something to the point of: "I am older, I am wiser. Do not mess with me." And Jim starts looking at the ceiling making Dwight all nervous and paranoid. LOL, this show is great![/quote] LOL and you just quoted one of my fav lines. Not kidding. I say it to my (older) bro all the time. I also love "Absolutely I do" and "Oh I love inside jokes! I hope to be a part of one someday" Last week's episode was my fav of this season so far.
icelandic_iceskater Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1686918' date='Oct 26 2008, 08:46 PM']that's what she said.[/quote] you remind me of my 15 year old bro. A lot.
icelandic_iceskater Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1686949' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:18 PM']you remind me of my 15 year old bro. A lot.[/quote] ...twss
Carmeliteheart726 Posted October 27, 2008 Posted October 27, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1686892' date='Oct 26 2008, 08:51 PM']LOL and you just quoted one of my fav lines. Not kidding. I say it to my (older) bro all the time. I also love "Absolutely I do" and "Oh I love inside jokes! I hope to be a part of one someday" Last week's episode was my fav of this season so far.[/quote] LOL, I felt so sorry for Dwight! But it was so funny how he made it seem like even though he had asked for Phyllis' help, Phyllis was getting in his personal business. And poor Jim! I really hope nothing happens with him and Pam. It would be horrible if they broke up or something. After all this time of rooting them on, I would hate to see that happen! I can't wait for Thursday! My favorite episode of all would definitely have to be the one where Andy has that annoying cell phone ringer and Jim and Pam hide it! "Where is my FREAKING phone!?!?"
rachael Posted October 28, 2008 Posted October 28, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1686949' date='Oct 26 2008, 09:18 PM']you remind me of my 15 year old bro. A lot.[/quote] i'm glad this 21 year old college girl can remind you of your 15 year old brother.
icelandic_iceskater Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 [quote name='Carmeliteheart726' post='1687473' date='Oct 27 2008, 05:25 PM']LOL, I felt so sorry for Dwight! But it was so funny how he made it seem like even though he had asked for Phyllis' help, Phyllis was getting in his personal business. And poor Jim! I really hope nothing happens with him and Pam. It would be horrible if they broke up or something. After all this time of rooting them on, I would hate to see that happen! I can't wait for Thursday! My favorite episode of all would definitely have to be the one where Andy has that annoying cell phone ringer and Jim and Pam hide it! "Where is my FREAKING phone!?!?"[/quote] YES! HA. Love that episode when Jim trains Dwight to ask for an Altoid at the sound of a computer turning on. lol last night... Dwight: So, uh, how do you think we're gonna do against Penn this year? Nathan Ford's arm looks pretty strong. Andy: He's had a pretty good season so far... Stop saying "we." You did not go to Cornell, ok? You're just doing this so screw with me. Dwight: Not so, Cornell is an excellent school. Without its agricultural we probably wouldn't have cabbage. At least not modern cabbage. Andy: I know it's an excellent school, Dwight. I went there. My blood runs Big Red. Dwight: Some day we'll get together in Comstock Hall and just laugh about all this. *taps Andy's coffee* Andy: *dumps coffee into sink* hah.
icelandic_iceskater Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 [quote name='rachael' post='1687673' date='Oct 27 2008, 08:55 PM']i'm glad this 21 year old college girl can remind you of your 15 year old brother. [/quote] its not in a bad way. He also randomly drops "thats what she said" regardless of whether or not it makes sense. Which can end up being pretty hilarious. And he has the same dry sense of humor. thats all.
melporcristo Posted November 1, 2008 Author Posted November 1, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1690362' date='Oct 31 2008, 09:02 PM']YES! HA. Love that episode when Jim trains Dwight to ask for an Altoid at the sound of a computer turning on. lol last night... Dwight: So, uh, how do you think we're gonna do against Penn this year? Nathan Ford's arm looks pretty strong. Andy: He's had a pretty good season so far... Stop saying "we." You did not go to Cornell, ok? You're just doing this so screw with me. Dwight: Not so, Cornell is an excellent school. Without its agricultural we probably wouldn't have cabbage. At least not modern cabbage. Andy: I know it's an excellent school, Dwight. I went there. My blood runs Big Red. Dwight: Some day we'll get together in Comstock Hall and just laugh about all this. *taps Andy's coffee* Andy: *dumps coffee into sink* hah.[/quote] JMJ HILARIOUSSSssss. Ahh I love my thursday nights where all I do is rummage around with papers to grade while watching The Office. Awesomeness.
rachael Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1690367' date='Oct 31 2008, 11:06 PM']its not in a bad way. He also randomly drops "thats what she said" regardless of whether or not it makes sense. Which can end up being pretty hilarious. And he has the same dry sense of humor. thats all.[/quote] i hear my friends and professors say it as well.
Not A Mallard Posted November 1, 2008 Posted November 1, 2008 The latest episode seemed cleaner than most episodes. Creed as The Dark Kight Joker: Let's put a smile on that face. Kevin as The Dark Kight Joker: Darn it, Creed! I've been up since four!
kujo Posted November 6, 2008 Posted November 6, 2008 For serious, Pam needs to get back to The Office. Serious.
Vincent Vega Posted November 8, 2008 Posted November 8, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1695720' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:40 PM']For serious, Pam needs to get back to The Office. Serious.[/quote] I forsee a break-up. I've seen it since the beginning of the season, and it just keeps getting more and more apparent.
icelandic_iceskater Posted November 10, 2008 Posted November 10, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1695720' date='Nov 6 2008, 12:40 PM']For serious, Pam needs to get back to The Office. Serious.[/quote] no. Once she does it'll just be wedding plans, the wedding, and then volia. the Jim/Pam is no longer interesting. I liked last week's episode bestest so far this season. The office is back to its original self.
kujo Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1697683' date='Nov 8 2008, 12:48 PM']I forsee a break-up. I've seen it since the beginning of the season, and it just keeps getting more and more apparent.[/quote] Gosh I hope not... [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1698646' date='Nov 9 2008, 10:46 PM']the Jim/Pam is no longer interesting.[/quote] Forgive my forwardness, but fooy on you. PB&J are a beautiful, inspiring couple.
icelandic_iceskater Posted November 11, 2008 Posted November 11, 2008 fooy on your face for not seeing things my way^ jk. I liked em a lot better before they were together. It was the main thing that kept me addicted to the show. Although now that they're pulling apart its gotten more interesting. Oh and I'm loving this Angela & Andy jazz.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now