T-Bone _ Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1681012' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:04 PM']I guess the poor thing chewed it's own leg off, dUSt. I'm calling PETA on your ass.[/quote] People Eating Tasty Animals?
T-Bone _ Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1681016' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:08 PM']It probably gnawed through its leg.[/quote] Have you ever tried to chew your leg off? It's not as easy as it sounds.
dUSt Posted October 19, 2008 Author Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1681012' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:04 AM']I guess the poor thing chewed it's own leg off, dUSt. I'm calling PETA on your ass.[/quote] How did you know that my arse wears fur undies?
Justin86 Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1681017' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:09 PM']Have you ever tried to chew your leg off? It's not as easy as it sounds.[/quote] If I had to do it to save my life, and had enough time to gnaw through all my meat, I do it.
T-Bone _ Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1681021' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:10 PM']If I had to do it to save my life, and had enough time to gnaw through all my meat, I do it.[/quote] When I did it, it was more out of boredom/scientific inquiry.
Saint Therese Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1681019' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:09 AM']How did you know that my arse wears fur undies?[/quote] you just seem like the type of dude to wear fur and lots of gold chains.
Justin86 Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1681019' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:09 PM']How did you know that my arse wears fur undies?[/quote] Oh my...
Saint Therese Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Does this forum constitute verbal mouse/rat abuse?
Maximilianus Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 dUSt, have you seen the movie Willard(or it's remake). Beware.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1680857' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:46 PM']Well, I had mice at my old house, and sticky traps worked fine if you could get over the little mice screams and long painful, drawn out mice deaths. The snap traps seem more humane. Sticky traps don't work for rats--the rats here are the size of small dogs. These work best, and when placed along walls where the rats walk, don't even need bait--although it helps. [img]http://www.doyourownpestcontrol.com/TREXTRAP.JPG[/img][/quote] When I had to catch a mouse in our dorm the only thing that worked were the old fashioned wooden traps. The mouse was able to get the bait out of the snap traps without getting caught. Once I had the wooden trap I caught it the same day. [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1680955' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:27 AM']I beat a huge rat to death with a broom It was half the size of my cat.[/quote] I once had to do this for my mother with a pole sander... the poor thing was stuck in the bathtub of a house my mom was doing some renovation work on. And she's terrified of mice which she successfully hid from us for 26 years, I was stunned when she was freaking out over the tiny little thing in the tub. "Kill it!" she said, and the nearest thing was the pole sander so... splat went the poor little mousie. Traps seem so much more humane for getting rid of a pest. lol I dunno, you're killing it either way, but at least you're not bludgeoning it to death. [quote name='Justin86' post='1681012' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:04 AM']I guess the poor thing chewed it's own leg off, dUSt.[/quote] Yeah, that was my guess. Only I wouldn't have called it a poor thing. Rats are gross, they'll do anything to get out of a trap if they're caught alive.
missionarybelle Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 hahaha this thread is hilarious and disgusting. I think i'll just get a dog. or poisn. the kind that makes them leave your house before they die looking for water. or just have my dad attend to that kinds stuff. i don't think i could ever kil one. they freak me out
CatherineM Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 Peanut butter works best on traps. Much harder for them to just steal.
Christie_M Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 and if you nail the traps to the floor, they can't escape.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 19, 2008 Posted October 19, 2008 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1681176' date='Oct 19 2008, 02:14 PM']Peanut butter works best on traps. Much harder for them to just steal.[/quote] lol I did use peanut butter!
Saint Therese Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Whats fun is to go to a store that sells the killer rat traps and set the traps on the shelves.
MIKolbe Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 no joke.. i was driving to work, i was at a stop sign, and a rat ran infront of my car. it was HUGE.. I never saw a rat so big. I do not think it was a possum, or an opossum, or whatever they are called. HUGE. It was missing its back left leg.
homeschoolmom Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [url="http://www.biconet.com/critter/foxPacks.html"]http://www.biconet.com/critter/foxPacks.html[/url]
eagle_eye222001 Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1681880' date='Oct 20 2008, 12:17 PM'][url="http://www.biconet.com/critter/foxPacks.html"]http://www.biconet.com/critter/foxPacks.html[/url][/quote] Only lasts 90 days. Then you have to reapply. I prefer old fashioned mouse traps with peanut butter. Much more permanent.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now