Sparky Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 Paintball guns work to stun 'em in the garage and barn. Then you finish it off with a big stick. Or a BB gun.
homeschoolmom Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 But then you have to empty the traps; much more gross.
Deus te Amat Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 My grandma used to use the sticky kind of trap. One time, a mommy mouse got stuck and went into labor... It was the saddest thing I'd ever seen. All the baby mice were little pink shrivelled things... But my brother took care of it.
Winchester Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 I'm not bothered by the rat. I am dismayed by your abuse of the apostrophe.
Saint Therese Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1682100' date='Oct 20 2008, 06:52 PM']I'm not bothered by the rat. I am dismayed by your abuse of the apostrophe.[/quote]
mariahLVzJP2 Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 This thread is funny! Just get a cat..they'll take care of the mice.
Sparky Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 Not if the rat is as big as, if not bigger than, the cat.
Saint Therese Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 This morning I found some feathers in my livingroom, and I figured that my cat had left them as a present for me, which he does. When I got home from work I found a bird in my bedroom(alive) and I caught it and put it in a tree.
Guest Jon Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='HisChildForever' post='1680965' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:34 PM']This thread sickens me.[/quote] I agree... Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes. I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice. Discernment is a gift you can pray for, even. God bless, Jon
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='mariahLVzJP2' post='1683864' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:09 PM']This thread is funny! Just get a cat..they'll take care of the mice. [/quote] Dust thinks cats are the spawn of the devil.
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:31 AM']I agree... Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes. I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice. Discernment is a gift you can pray for, even. God bless, Jon[/quote] I'm pretty sure dUSt doesn't overstep the boundaries he set up when he created phatmass. If you see a thread title you don't like it's best to simply not click on it.
Guest Jon Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1684326' date='Oct 23 2008, 12:24 PM']I'm pretty sure dUSt doesn't overstep the boundaries he set up when he created phatmass. If you see a thread title you don't like it's best to simply not click on it.[/quote] [color="#000080"] I know, I learned my lesson. Simple curiousity like looking at a train wreck - is not always so good. Also, commenting about said train wreck is also not necessary. Thanks, Jon[/color]
dUSt Posted October 23, 2008 Author Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Jon' post='1684374' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:44 PM'][color="#000080"] I know, I learned my lesson. Simple curiousity like looking at a train wreck - is not always so good. Also, commenting about said train wreck is also not necessary. Thanks, Jon[/color][/quote] Well, I didn't post the pictures. Can't you give me some credit for that?
Winchester Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 [quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:31 AM']I agree... Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes. I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice. Discernment is a gift you can pray for, even. God bless, Jon[/quote]That's why it's in the open mic. Toughen up. Take a martial arts class or get someone to punch you in the stomach a few times.
MIKolbe Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 or you could put dUSt on ignore. that course of action seems to be the bees knees for some.
missionarybelle Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 [quote name='Sparky' post='1683982' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:46 PM']Not if the rat is as big as, if not bigger than, the cat.[/quote] get a lion.
Saint Therese Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:31 AM']I agree... Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes. I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice. Discernment is a gift you can pray for, even. God bless, Jon[/quote] Lighten up.Catholic does not have to mean serious. Edited October 24, 2008 by Saint Therese
Saint Therese Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1684512' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:16 PM']That's why it's in the open mic. Toughen up. Take a martial arts class or get someone to punch you in the stomach a few times.[/quote]
T-Bone _ Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1684394' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:32 PM']Well, I didn't post the pictures. Can't you give me some credit for that?[/quote] I would have liked to see pictures. But then I'm just like that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now