An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Chopped A Rat's Leg Off.

dUSt

Saint Therese

This morning I found some feathers in my livingroom, and I figured that my cat had left them as a present for me, which he does.
When I got home from work I found a bird in my bedroom(alive) and I caught it and put it in a tree.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1680965' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:34 PM']This thread sickens me.[/quote]
I agree...

Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes.

I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice.
Discernment is a gift you can pray for, even.

God bless,
Jon

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='mariahLVzJP2' post='1683864' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:09 PM']This thread is funny!

Just get a cat..they'll take care of the mice.

:kitten:[/quote]

:no:

Dust thinks cats are the spawn of the devil.

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 11:31 AM']I agree...

Why would anyone want to share this on a Catholic Forum? Probably for the same reason I clicked onto it...luckily I read only a few words and averted my eyes.

I don't want to get on anyone's bad list - but, may I suggest you have other friends you could email this kind of stuff to... or should I simply be clear and say - [i]Please[/i], email this kind of stuff to others...it's all very exciting and it's fun to share - but thinking before typing is a wise choice.

God bless,
Jon[/quote]

I'm pretty sure dUSt doesn't overstep the boundaries he set up when he created phatmass. If you see a thread title you don't like it's best to simply not click on it.

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1684326' date='Oct 23 2008, 12:24 PM']I'm pretty sure dUSt doesn't overstep the boundaries he set up when he created phatmass. If you see a thread title you don't like it's best to simply not click on it.[/quote]
[color="#000080"]
I know, I learned my lesson. Simple curiousity like looking
at a train wreck - is not always so good. Also, commenting
about said train wreck is also not necessary.

Thanks, Jon[/color]

[quote name='Jon' post='1684374' date='Oct 23 2008, 03:44 PM'][color="#000080"]
I know, I learned my lesson. Simple curiousity like looking
at a train wreck - is not always so good. Also, commenting
about said train wreck is also not necessary.

Thanks, Jon[/color][/quote]
Well, I didn't post the pictures. Can't you give me some credit for that?

[quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:31 AM']I agree...

God bless,
Jon[/quote]That's why it's in the open mic.

Toughen up. Take a martial arts class or get someone to punch you in the stomach a few times.

missionarybelle

[quote name='Sparky' post='1683982' date='Oct 22 2008, 11:46 PM']Not if the rat is as big as, if not bigger than, the cat.[/quote]

get a lion.

Saint Therese

[quote name='Jon' post='1684272' date='Oct 23 2008, 10:31 AM']I agree...

God bless,
Jon[/quote]
Lighten up.Catholic does not have to mean serious.

Edited by Saint Therese

Saint Therese

[quote name='Winchester' post='1684512' date='Oct 23 2008, 07:16 PM']That's why it's in the open mic.

Toughen up. Take a martial arts class or get someone to punch you in the stomach a few times.[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='dUSt' post='1684394' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:32 PM']Well, I didn't post the pictures. Can't you give me some credit for that?[/quote]

I would have liked to see pictures.

But then I'm just like that.