Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1693590' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:43 AM']Okay, this is all seriously retarded.

Obama supporters: grow up.

Everyone else: calm down.[/quote]

[mod]Personal attack edited. --IP[/mod]

Posted

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1693614' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:51 AM']Thank you.[/quote]
Oh as long as you vote your convictions, you done well. And you rock.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1693618' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:53 PM']I'm going to take this out of context and keep it as further proof that one more person agress that I'm cool :detective:

:D[/quote]

Yeah, you're pretty cool. I will still get back to you on your religious thread a while back. I've just been so stressed out with work I only come on here to be grumpy or silly.

Ash Wednesday
Posted (edited)

[quote name='phazzzan' post='1693620' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:54 PM'][mod]Multiple SN. Member is banned for multiple guideline violations. --IP[/mod][/quote]

[img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/brockbravo/kool-aid-man.jpg[/img]

And in all seriousness when Bush won both times I didn't say a peep. And stop stealing lines from Reagan.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='LivingStone' post='1693617' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:52 AM']Can this thread be deleted? Way too many uncharitable things being exchanged. Moderater??[/quote]


It has been bad, I think we can put it back on track through.

I mean seriously.

Liberals, the conservatives are hurting right now. We can understand that, there is no need to rub salt in the wounds.

Conservatives, don't be sore loosers. The country rejected your positions, I'm sorry, you've had most of the political capital saince the Regan revolution, now the country has taken a liberal turn. Soon enough a conservative resurgence will start to emerge and in a few decades your turn will come again, seriously. "This too shall pass".

If conservatives can be gracisious in defeat and liberals can be humble in voctory I think we can turn a page here.

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1693613' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:51 PM']Norm Colman and Al Franken are still tied?[/quote]
Its pretty intense. Maybe we could still get a silver lining out of this one. :D

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1693509' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:10 PM']For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

*In mourning and prayer for the thousands that will be lost to abortion in the next generations... in mourning for our country*[/quote]

You read my mind, girl :sadder:

Saint Therese
Posted (edited)

The word is gracious.

And I think its official that Franken has lost.

Edited by Saint Therese
Posted

This is a truly sad day. Not since the rise to power of Julian the Apostate has the Church been in such grave danger. May God prepare all the followers of Christ for the persecution that is to come.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1693621' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:54 PM']Oh as long as you vote your convictions, you done well. And you rock.[/quote]

I voted third party for the first time ever. As if Washington state would go for McCain. Third parties there have just as much weight as the GOP!

Posted

[quote name='phazzzan' post='1693620' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:54 AM'][mod]Multiple SN. Member is banned for multiple guideline violations. --IP[/mod][/quote]


There is no need to be bitter in victory. We won, we won overwhelmingly.

It's a good time to show a bit of empathy. Conservatives are not going to like this, we can be jerks about it or we can make good on our promises to try and "bring the country together".

Saint Therese
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1693631' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:58 PM']This is a truly sad day. Not since the rise to power of Julian the Apostate has the Church been in such grave danger. May God prepare all the followers of Christ for the persecution that is to come.[/quote]
Amen.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1693635' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:59 PM']There is no need to be bitter in victory. We won, we won overwhelmingly.

It's a good time to show a bit of empathy. Conservatives are not going to like this, we can be jerks about it or we can make good on our promises to try and "bring the country together".[/quote]

I seriously think he's drunk.

Posted

[quote name='phazzzan' post='1693639' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:00 AM'][mod]Multiple SN. Member is banned for multiple guideline violations. --IP[/mod][/quote]
Because 2000 and 2004 were both known for gracious endings.

Can you explain one more time how an Obama presidency has a big effect on your life phazzan? or is it phazzzan? phazzzzzan? :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1693590' date='Nov 5 2008, 02:43 AM']Okay, this is all seriously retarded.

Obama supporters: grow up.

Everyone else: calm down.[/quote]

Seriously, holy cow...

Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1693631' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:58 AM']This is a truly sad day. Not since the rise to power of Julian the Apostate has the Church been in such grave danger. May God prepare all the followers of Christ for the persecution that is to come.[/quote]


Dude, seriously.

Are Roman Catholics going to be tossed to the lions again? I don't think so, not by a long shot.

I understand why you all are disapointed. I swear I understand, and I get that you all need a cathartic moment, but let's not get into to much melo-drama.

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

All I can say is be not afraid, like JPII told us.

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1693648' date='Nov 4 2008, 10:03 PM']Dude, seriously.

Are Roman Catholics going to be tossed to the lions again? I don't think so, not by a long shot.

I understand why you all are disapointed. I swear I understand, and I get that you all need a cathartic moment, but let's not get into to much melo-drama.[/quote]
Millions will die through the crime of abortion. The blood of the innocent is upon all those who voted for this man.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...