Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question for the liberals here:

What do you expect to gain from Obama's win?
Democrats are known to raise taxes so you get less out of your paycheck now unless you don't pay taxes. In that case you could count on the government to give you money and healthcare, etc. Is it the free healthcare that he may give out? Obama does have a lot of liberal views which you may or may not agree with like abortion. So is it the Freedom of Choice Act then you want him to pass so badly that you all are very excited that he's won? I'm not trying to be uncharitable. I just want to know why you all like him so much. Is it that you all are just against Bush? So you want to vote anti-Bush and that vote for you is Obama? Is that it? :huh:

Can somebody please explain.

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1693648' date='Nov 5 2008, 01:03 AM']Dude, seriously.

Are Roman Catholics going to be tossed to the lions again?[/quote]
At first I thought that read "loins." :shock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...