Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1696231' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:35 PM']Correct.
I may be beating a dead horse, but there [i]are[/i] and [i]have been[/i] many antichrists, but there will be [i]the[/i] Antichrist.
While I could agree that Obama is an antichrist, I don't believe (as of now, anyway) that he is the antichrist.[/quote]

ya no way bro

God loves obama

he could easily convert

like it was said in that thread, many of us become antichrist to at times in our life

more then anything he needs our prayers so he converts

Posted

I pray for his conversion, but conversion requires more than God's grace, it requires that Obama freely conform his will to the will of God.

That said, I also pray for all the innocent human beings who will be killed by the immoral agenda that this man is promoting.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...