An Old School Catholic Message Board

Justin86's Creepy Ever Changing Strings Of Luck

Justin86

credit where credit is due, Piccy!

still, as a thread idea, theorizing on justin's untimely and unpleasant doom is rather fun!

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1700495' date='Nov 13 2008, 02:00 AM']credit where credit is due, Piccy!

still, as a thread idea, theorizing on justin's untimely and unpleasant doom is rather fun![/quote]

Yeah...I am coming up with my next idea :evil:

my next one involves 3 Figs, a tablespoon of salt and a wicker basket. Justin will figure out the rest of it at 4:21pm friday.

:ninja:

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1700135' date='Nov 13 2008, 01:59 AM']This thread is really morbid.

maybe... you get so depressed reading about how people think of ways for you to die on this thread that you can't eat for days.

And then you die.[/quote]
Na, this is entertainment.

Oh, and the rabies thing is getting old.

You know they've eradicated rabies here. Of course, as Meg pointed out, they also don't have squirrels, but still lets move on.

[quote name='Justin86' post='1700523' date='Nov 13 2008, 04:55 AM']Oh, and the rabies thing is getting old.

You know they've eradicated rabies here. Of course, as Meg pointed out, they also don't have squirrels, but still lets move on.[/quote]

:unsure:

missionseeker

One day, Justin was snacking at the computer (a no-no indeed!). He need to transfer files using his USB drive. As he went to take a sip of his water, he dropped the water water bottle and the water spilled all over his desk. He manage to wipe it up before it got to his computer, but unfortunately, his USB drive got drenched.

He wiped the visible water off and proceeded with his task. He didn't realize, though, that the water had gotten inside the USB drive. When the USB made contact with his computer, sparks started to fly, and a small fire was created. He grabbed his watter bottle to put it out, but alas! it was empty. Being alone in a cell that was empty of anything else useful to put out fires, he ran to the door but, because of the extreme delays of paperwork, the door jamming report was still on the bottom of the stack. He was locked in a room with a fire. He looked around, desparately trying to find a way out. He saw his cell phone sitting on the computer desk and ran to grab it. When he picked it up, it too was dripping with water. "Can't hurt to try" he said. But no matter how many times he tried, he could not get his flooded phone to work.

He watched as the fire got bigger and bigger and he could do nothing. Eventually, the smoke suffocated the poor guy. But at least it wasn't the flames that got him?

Moral: no food and drink by the computer.

missionseeker

I want you know... I just wrote you one of the most worst (oh yeah... double superlatives) deaths I could ever imagine.

I almost didn't post.

:lol:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1700499' date='Nov 13 2008, 02:16 AM']Justin will figure out the rest of it at [b]4:21pm[/b] friday.

:ninja:[/quote]
Is that legal in Canada?