An Old School Catholic Message Board

Justin86's Creepy Ever Changing Strings Of Luck

Justin86

heh, i totally did a fruedian slip with that time...
oh well, at least justin will be nice and high before he kicks the bucket.

new one. at exactly 4:20 justin is doing something very quasi-legal in canada, and someone knocks on the door. in an uncharacteristically paranoid move, justin simultaneously jumps, trips on his 3 Figs and inhales sharply.
After some unusual pain and the realization that he is blowing even more hot air than usual, Justin realizes that he inhaled his "cigarette" and now his lungs are on fire.
While running for the fire extinguisher(which is empty after yesterday's afternoon 4:20 mishap) he gets his foot stuck in the wicker basket, loses control and flies out his 12th story window. as he plummets towards the recently salted streets, breathing fire all the way, he sees the Pizza Hut car and realizes all too late that the knock on the door was just his afternoon munchies arriving.

the delivery boy doesn't get a tip, and his triple coagulated milk pizza goes cold.

there is a good one for you, though i may have taken some creative liberties with Justin's character. :)

It depends on what you mean by "quasi-legal in Canada" to whether or not you got my character right. Was I working on a public speech condemning homosexual actions? :D

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1701046' date='Nov 14 2008, 02:26 AM']heh, i totally did a fruedian slip with that time...[/quote]
:hehehe:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1701052' date='Nov 14 2008, 04:54 PM']yes, but you were also incredibly stoned at that time of writing.[/quote]
LOL! I had an old roommate that's being kicked out of the Navy who was always trying to turn me on to drugs. I always thought he was lame.

[quote name='picchick' post='1701047' date='Nov 14 2008, 04:27 PM']I am too tired to contribute right now[/quote]
Figures. Only the Air Force would be too tired to type.