Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Here's a game...

You say a description of what you spy, and then the next person, gives an answer, and then gives a description of something that has something in common with the first I spy.

For example:

Person #1 [quote] I spy something blue[/quote]
Person #2 [quote] Water!  I spy something wet[/quote]
Person #3 [quote] Orange Juice!  I spy something orange [/quote]

And so on and so forth...so...shall we try?!

I spy something purple!

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

phatmass! I spy something funky.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

molded coagulated milk

I spy something smelly

Posted

FEET!!!

I spy something ugly.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

The young swan from 'The Ugly Duckling'

I spy something beautiful

Posted

A rose

I spy something salty

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

crackers


I spy something edible

Posted

Pizza!!

I spy something that's long.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

A road

I spy something with lines on it

Posted

a piece of paper.

I spy something used for school.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Pencils

I spy something with lead in it

Posted

weights

I spy something heavy

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

boxes


I spy something made out of cardboard

Posted

bricks

I spy something used to build

Posted

Tinker Toys!

I spy something wooden

Posted

bunk beds.

I spy something cozy (if any of you couples mention your significant other I will scream) ;)

Posted

blanket

I spy something soft.

Posted

teddy bear

I spy something brown.

Posted

the old phatmass

I spy something lilac

homeschoolmom
Posted

box of girl scout cookies

I spy something delicious :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...