Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

mmmm cherry cheesecake

I spy something fattening :ph34r:

Posted

chocolate!

i spy something dark

homeschoolmom
Posted

a phone

I spy something easily lost

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Guinness!!

I spy something impossible.

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Mar 13 2004, 04:54 PM'] a phone

I spy something easily lost [/quote]
shucks! I think we were posting at the same time.. (I hope I didn't ruin the game). Just ignore my post and use homeschoolmoms

Posted

A pen.

I spy something with a cap.

Posted

A Bishop

I spy someone ordained

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Cardinal Cajetan.

I spy something psychodelic

Posted

A Grateful Dead t-shirt

I spy something with three sides

OwNeD_byGoD
Posted

a triangle

i spy something sharp

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

fred astair (sp?)

I spy something phat

Posted

phatmass

i spy something colorful

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

my long lost love

I spy something glorious

Sursum Corda
Posted

Christ truly present in the Eucharist.

I spy something amazing.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

My husband playing the piano (and he's never played before!!!)


I spy something determined

Brother Adam
Posted

Me.

I spy something cute.

Posted

Me.

I spy something short.

let_go_let_God
Posted

A short stack of pancakes

I spy something sticky

homeschoolmom
Posted

my kids

I spy something that's a blessing

let_go_let_God
Posted

My "rock" aka my best friend Steve

I spy something that can make anyone laugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...