Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

a rosary

I spy something with beads

let_go_let_God
Posted

My bracelet

I spy something hand made

  • 3 weeks later...
He carries me
Posted

My blanket

I spy something warm

Posted

A heating pad

I spy something with a plug

homeschoolmom
Posted

a computer

I spy something entertaining

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

My husband playing the piano :)

I spy something perserverant

Posted

My son trying to put his pacifier in his mouth.

I spy something adorable!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

a new bib I'm cross-stitching

I spy something that takes a lot of time and care

He carries me
Posted

friendship

(thought we'd lost it....)

hmmmm.....

i spy a blessing from God

Posted

my little brother

I spy something cute

Posted

picture of my rabbit... :D

I spy something controversial

homeschoolmom
Posted

"The Passion of the Christ"

I spy something heart wrenching.

Posted

abortion

I spy something that smells good....

Posted

moonlight path


I spy something purple

Thomas Michael
Posted

Barney!

I spy something that smells like chicken...

He carries me
Posted

Chicken! :saint: (sorry, I thought it was funny.....)

I spy something that has feathers.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Thomas Michael' date='Apr 9 2004, 10:18 PM'] Barney!

I spy something that smells like chicken... [/quote]
Barney smells like chicken?? :lol:

Okay... back to the thread...

a pillow

I spy something smooshy...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Kisses?

I spy something wet

homeschoolmom
Posted

Sweet Baby John's slobbery face

I spy something that needs washing.

He carries me
Posted

my huge pile of laundry that i brought home from college..... :whistle:

I spy something to do tonight

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...