Lil Red Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 +J.M.J.+ list something that has made you happy today. statement must start with "I Love... I Love finding old friends on facebook - it makes me happy to reconnect with old friends.
missionseeker Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I LOVE that my computer works again. I MISSED MY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dominicansoul Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 i love my student workers! we had their Christmas party today, and i bought each an item from Bath & Body... ...it was tough getting something manly from there for the guys, though... but lunch was grrrreeeeat! the deans bought everyone lunch. i kept thinking how fitting it is to have a party on the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception...
missionseeker Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I LOVE sweet tea And I love that I can now talk to Jeff for free. yay skype! and working computers!
CatherineM Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I love waking up next to my husband on a cold morning.
Arpy Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I love rock'n'roll. I also love that the quarter's almost over.
Snowflake3981 Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I love that my mounds of work did not arrive in the mail today!!
mcts Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I love: -Getting new glasses -Chicken Sandwhiches -Giving Speeches -Hearing my little brother say funny things -5 gum -Taylor Swift's new CD
Deus te Amat Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 I love that I'm going to be home in 10 days. And I love that my recital is finally going to be over.
Noel's angel Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 (edited) I love choir practice and the face I get to see afterwards Edited December 8, 2008 by Noel's angel
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 I love my grandma and fresh baked cinnamon bread. and pie.
Paddington Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1722685' date='Dec 8 2008, 11:02 PM']I love field terminations.[/quote] What are those?
XIX Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 I love pregnant mommies and their babies!! :love::love::love:
CatherineM Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 [quote name='Paddington' post='1722838' date='Dec 8 2008, 08:49 PM']What are those?[/quote] That's what we used to call cases that we didn't have to rush with in the ambulance.
Excelsior1027 Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 (edited) I love my friend because she said that, even if she had the chance, she would never ever change anything about me. And I love that I'm finally able to use my birthday money to download some sweet tunes. Edited December 9, 2008 by Excelsior1027
eagle_eye222001 Posted December 9, 2008 Posted December 9, 2008 I love chess. ---------------- Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/azusa+pacific+university+choir/track/such+a+small+king"]Azusa Pacific University Choir - Such A Small King[/url] via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now