Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I love wrapping lots of small Christmas presents, mostly homemade.

Posted

blue eyes

Posted

I love being a geek. most of the time.

Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1723040' date='Dec 9 2008, 02:43 AM']I love being a geek. most of the time.[/quote]


oohh i'm a fan of that myself!

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1723039' date='Dec 9 2008, 02:40 AM']blue eyes[/quote]
aka pretty eyes. :whistle:

Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1723039' date='Dec 8 2008, 11:40 PM']blue eyes[/quote]

:yes:

also good morning/goodnight texts from a certain person. ^_^

Posted

+J.M.J.+
i LOVE short staff meetings.

Snowflake3981
Posted

I love my mom's homeade clam chowder that I'm eating for lunch.

MMMMMMM MMMMMM Good!

Posted

i love music. :

Posted

blue eyes is kinda nice. :lol_roll:

Um... the only thing that made me happy today was the fact that sparky mentioned dumping packing peanuts, so I went up and kicked the box of packing peanuts and told it I was never going to go out with it again. But besides that it has been a terrible day. :smokey:

Posted

+J.M.J.+
I Love...using a lot of tape when i wrap presents

I Love...chocolate chip cookies with chocolate milk :drool:

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

I love my three year old sister who says & does the cutest things! :love:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1723543' date='Dec 9 2008, 04:47 PM']I love..

lil red.

:love:

:P[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i love....

jason when he's trying to get his warning reduced :P

Posted

I love sleeping in on rainy mornings,
hot chocolate,
my friends.

Writing,
singing,
piano,
Mass and Adoration,
the Psalms...

Hearing the voice of my other half after a bad day.
Catherine's laptop being fixed...

Posted

+J.M.J.+
i love Catherine's sense of humor. it cracks me up.

Posted

I love...I love..............weird, obscure, random music. :unsure:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1724195' date='Dec 10 2008, 03:09 PM']+J.M.J.+
i love Catherine's sense of humor. it cracks me up.[/quote]


Which one :unsure: CatherineM is amazingly funny (and wise :mellow: )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...