rachael Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 (edited) [quote name='pan!c139' post='1725890' date='Dec 11 2008, 07:30 PM']Me too! plus, hubbys are always fun[/quote] you act as if you've already had a few. Edited December 11, 2008 by rachael
pan!c139 Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 (edited) No. From what i've [i]seen[/i], they look fun. Edited December 11, 2008 by pan!c139
Lil Red Posted December 11, 2008 Author Posted December 11, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1725890' date='Dec 11 2008, 04:30 PM']Me too! plus, hubbys are always fun[/quote] +J.M.J.+ yeah they are
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 I love going shopping with my grandma
Brigid Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 I love receiving Jesus in the Eucharist first thing in the morning, after you're resigned yourself to not being able to since you slept too late. I love getting the CD that you forgot to put on your Christmas list from your Secret Santa. I love Jamocha shakes from Arby's.
Slappo Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 i love my girlfriend for calling me in the middle of the night the day after I leave her for Christmas break!
missionseeker Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 I love Jeff's music. And that it comes on my computer randomly and makes me happier. He's the bestest.
Arpy Posted December 12, 2008 Posted December 12, 2008 [quote name='Brigid' post='1726313' date='Dec 11 2008, 09:06 PM']I love receiving Jesus in the Eucharist first thing in the morning, after you're resigned yourself to not being able to since you slept too late. I love getting the CD that you forgot to put on your Christmas list from your Secret Santa. I love Jamocha shakes from Arby's.[/quote] Sorry for the combo breaker, but I'd just like to pop in here and say that I do a double-take every time I see Arby's.
missionseeker Posted December 13, 2008 Posted December 13, 2008 i LOVE calls from Jeff to randomly play music for me. Especially music that he wrote. He really is the bestest
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now