Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Saint Therese
Posted

Ha!

I love my job.

rose wrought of iron
Posted

I'm so happy I got laid off!! :woot:

Posted

I now canonize you Saint Erik, Patron Saint of Keep'n It Real.

Saint Therese
Posted

I despise Puffy Cheetohs.

rose wrought of iron
Posted

Yes, this car is most definitely a lemon and I should not, under any circumstances, sell it to you.

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 45th President of the United States, Snoop Dogg

Posted

[quote name='knightec' post='1787006' date='Feb 21 2009, 12:29 AM']Ladies and Gentlemen, the 45th President of the United States, Snoop Dogg[/quote]

actually, i'm kinda worried about that one





cold hands are great.

eagle_eye222001
Posted

I like when I am wrong on religion and politics. :)

----------------
Listening to: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/montgomery+gentry/track/speed"]Montgomery Gentry - Speed[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

I love when the priest drones on and on for what seems like hours during the homily.

Posted

man, it sure is my idea of a good way to spend a day by going to dinner with my 97 year old grandma instead of hanging out with my friends!

Saint Therese
Posted

I don't like ice cream.

  • 1 month later...
stargirl3:16
Posted

Sure, you can text while we fornicate.

Saint Therese
Posted

You're smart.

The Bus Station
Posted

I totally understand you.

  • 2 years later...
missionseeker
Posted

I am sorry for offending you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...