Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Posted

yes i am compensating with my Hummer H2, thanks for noticing!

Saint Therese
Posted

My Hummer gets great gas mileage.

Posted

Homer Simpson is sexy.

Posted

The worlds funniest joke. Or you wouldn't live to retell it.

Posted

Metal folding chairs are very comfortable.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Posted

"subsidizing birth control will help the economy and help states that are in a fiscal crisis"......wait a minute....

Posted

i love being wrong

Posted

I hope they increase my taxes.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Posted

George Bush hates white people.

Posted

Ronald Regan was a great actor.

Saint Therese
Posted

(He was a great actor.)

He died of hemmorhoids.

Posted

I hate Phatmass

Saint Therese
Posted

I don't like to eat watermelon on a hot day.

Posted

Beer and pizza should not be eaten together.

Saint Therese
Posted

Its perfectly safe when you lose control of your car.

Posted

Doing wheelies on a motorcycle is perfectly safe.

Saint Therese
Posted

I find you especially attractive with pins stuck in your face.

Saint Therese
Posted

You have something hanging from your nose.

Saint Therese
Posted

I am awesome.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...