Jesus_lol Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 "you know what would taste good? milk and cereal, with lime crush pop added!" actually i did say that, circa first grade. it was a BAD idea.
Christie_M Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 and i hope you learned from that mistake No I don't mind if you don't pay the electric bill this month
Jesus_lol Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1755078' date='Jan 19 2009, 01:14 AM'] and i hope you learned from that mistake[/quote] hooo boy, i did learn from that one. just cause two things are awesome does not mean they will be awesome mixed together.though i still have to relearn that rule a few times [quote name='picchick' post='1755079' date='Jan 19 2009, 01:14 AM']its only blood...[/quote] yup, i have said that one many a time. downhill mtnbiking does that to ya.
Christie_M Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1755083' date='Jan 19 2009, 01:31 AM']hooo boy, i did learn from that one. just cause two things are awesome does not mean they will be awesome mixed together.though i still have to relearn that rule a few times[/quote]
T-Bone _ Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 I ever so wish that somebody would tie me down and pour water down my throat--it's not violent at all!
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 I think T-bone doesn't take anything seriously enough.
T-Bone _ Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1755321' date='Jan 19 2009, 11:45 AM']Infants are ugly.[/quote] Actually....
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Breathing is overrated. Asthma is fun.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Lets all jump off that cliff.. that kid did it..
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 Anyone wanna trade lungs with me?
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 Russian Roulette isn't the same without a gun.
picchick Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='*lil girl 4 jesus*' post='1755387' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:27 PM']Russian Roulette isn't the same without a gun.[/quote] Lady Gaga? clothes are overrated...naked is the new fashion
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 [quote name='picchick' post='1755395' date='Jan 19 2009, 03:41 PM'] Lady Gaga? clothes are overrated...naked is the new fashion[/quote] I was soo waiting for someone to catch that NAKED IS AMAZING. Hmm yes, officer, I was speeding..
Saint Therese Posted January 19, 2009 Author Posted January 19, 2009 I love watching horror movies when I'm all alone in my and there's a thundrstorm.
*lil girl 4 jesus* Posted January 19, 2009 Posted January 19, 2009 dude. i actually do that.... I killed a kitten and ate it for brekfast.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now