Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Saint Therese
Posted

I wish I lived during the Great Depression.

Posted

I love a good sunburn.

Saint Therese
Posted

Hey, can you show me where the ATM machine is? I need to withdraw a couple hundred.

Posted

Why do we have to have dessert with every meal?

Saint Therese
Posted

Blackouts are fun.

Posted

Blackouts are especially fun stuck in elevators.

Saint Therese
Posted

I have too much money.

Posted

I'd rather have a smaller TV.

Saint Therese
Posted

Electricity is inconvenient.

Posted

I don't mind a clogged and overflowing toilet.

Saint Therese
Posted

The smell of vomit is sweet and refreshing.

Posted

I love changing diapers.

Saint Therese
Posted

I love drinking seawater.

Posted

Sure, I don't mind if you jab me with a needle repeatedly...

Posted

I don't mind if you deduct for the United Way from my pay check.

Saint Therese
Posted

Sure I'll give you 20$ so you can go buy some meth.

Posted

I don't mind if you borrow my wedding ring.

Saint Therese
Posted

Catholicism is boring.

Posted

Monty Python isn't Funny.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...