CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 Of course I don't mind uninvited guests for dinner, I'll just cut the meat thinner.
Arpy Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 Yes, I'd love some spam, spam, spam, bacon, eggs, and spam! I expected the Spanish Inquisition. People here use emoticons too much.
CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 Sure you can leave the seat up on the toilet.
Arpy Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 Sure, you can leave the seat down on the toilet, still manage somehow to mess it up, then walk away!
Saint Therese Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 [quote name='nvzbl' post='1746409' date='Jan 8 2009, 05:48 PM']gramma can you front me some coke?[/quote]
Saint Therese Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 I love it when I hit a deer with my car.
CatherineM Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 I don't need to spend money on new brake shoes.
Saint Therese Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 I don't feel like going to the bathroom so I'm just going to mushy mud pie in my pants.
CatherineM Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 These adult diapers aren't for my grandmother, they're for me. I'm going on a long car trip.
Saint Therese Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 Waiter, could you bring another drink, and btw I'm not going to tip you.
CatherineM Posted January 9, 2009 Posted January 9, 2009 I don't mind if you park in my parking place. I can park in the street.
Saint Therese Posted January 9, 2009 Author Posted January 9, 2009 Wow, gas prices are going back up. That's awesome!
Saint Therese Posted January 10, 2009 Author Posted January 10, 2009 I love it when customers yell at me and accuse me of short changing them.
Saint Therese Posted January 10, 2009 Author Posted January 10, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1747629' date='Jan 9 2009, 07:24 PM']I can't wait for my boobs to sag.[/quote] Hemorrhoids are the most fun.
CatherineM Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 I don't mind helping with the dishes eventhough I just got a French manicure.
Saint Therese Posted January 10, 2009 Author Posted January 10, 2009 I don't have a problem with you selling my stuff for crack.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now