Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah, razr phones really are good phones.

Posted

No, you don't look fat in that spandex.

Posted

indiana has very predictable weather.

Posted

Oh, no no honey...

Let me see 12 more pairs of shoes to see if they go with that outfit better. If they don't go PERFECTLY, let's go and buy some that do.

I L-O-V-E shoe shopping with you.

Posted

i quite enjoy sunburn, actually.

Posted

I love paying for my car insurance.

Saint Therese
Posted

Nothing really cheers me up like getting a mamogram.

Posted

Another Thorazine pill, please!

Saint Therese
Posted

You look so cool in your Abercrombie and Fitch clothing.

Posted

I love the smell of sweaty guys.

Saint Therese
Posted

Of course I don't mind if you smoke.

Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1738158' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:05 PM']Of course I don't mind if you smoke.[/quote]
I hear people say that all the time. :mellow:

Posted

After Linux installs successfuly on my first try...

Posted

you're normal.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1738187' date='Dec 29 2008, 06:19 PM']you're normal.[/quote]

I get told that all the time. Of course, most people add hysterical laughing at the end...

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1738189' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:21 PM']I get told that all the time. Of course, most people add hysterical laughing at the end...[/quote]
i feel ya.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

phatmass smells of elderberries

Posted

I don't need to go on a diet.

Saint Therese
Posted

You wanna borrow my Porsche?

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

I love being on a diet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...