Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Saint Therese
Posted

I'm so glad I just gained 30 lbs.

Posted

I don't need a raise.

Saint Therese
Posted

Well, officer, to tell you the truth, I did it.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted (edited)

I hope this lottery ticket's a loser

Edited by icelandic_iceskater
Saint Therese
Posted

Hey, lets stop and give that guy with a ski mask a ride.

Posted

It's fun to stick my hand in sulfuric acid

Posted

Honey, I think I've watched enough football (or hockey for Canadians).

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

here, I don't want the remote anymore!

Posted

I love talking to telemarketers when I'm eating supper with my family.

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1738920' date='Dec 30 2008, 01:19 PM']I'm mute.[/quote]

hahahahaha! We always miss the obvious!

Sweet! The Stomach Flu!

Posted

That T-Bone sure is handsome!

Posted

I don't want to be paid extra for overtime.

Posted

I sure wish they'd cut my hours at work!

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1739012' date='Dec 30 2008, 04:07 PM']That T-Bone sure is handsome![/quote]

I would compliment you, but you seem pretty good at fishing for compliments.

And, I'm a dude. :mellow:

Posted

No, I don't have a headache.

:mellow:

Posted

a guy who says, "I think I'll stop at this gas station to ask for directions."

Saint Therese
Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1739122' date='Dec 30 2008, 06:12 PM']I would compliment you, but you seem pretty good at fishing for compliments.

And, I'm a dude. :mellow:[/quote]

:mellow:


Are you a dude or a chick?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...