T-Bone _ Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 There's nothing better than a "red-eye" flight in the middle of a snowstorm!
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736930' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:01 PM']That Joe Stalin, he's an alright guy![/quote] He is! [quote name='Paddington' post='1736938' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:10 PM']I think it's fine when that lunatic stops by to say he was just in the area and needs somewhere to take a dump.![/quote] I resemble that comment. [img]http://mnfu.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/the-joker.jpg[/img] [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736948' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:19 PM']I really love traffic jams like this, I find it so relaxing. Its a great way to unwind!![/quote] You do to? [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1736958' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:23 PM']This is like 'Mock The Week'[/quote] Yes this is! [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1736961' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:25 PM']"Now that the driveway's shoveled, let's go shovel our not yet plowed street!"[/quote] But it's fun! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736963' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:26 PM']I don't care what people say, I think Ivan really isn't so terrible.[/quote] I personally knew him in a past life. He's misunderstood! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736973' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:29 PM']Before we go on the roller coaster, let's go eat chinese food.[/quote] Did that before, messy, really messy. [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736977' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:33 PM']Mind if I pick your nose?[/quote] Like this. [url="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/2309740316_42e273c41a.jpg"]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/230974..._42e273c41a.jpg[/url] [quote name='CatherineM' post='1736979' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:34 PM']Wow, you sure wasted your money on that face lift.[/quote] Like this woman. [url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6240/facelift8dl.jpg"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6240/facelift8dl.jpg[/url] [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736982' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:36 PM']You got evicted from apartment because you spent all your rent money on crack? Sure you can come and sleep at my place![/quote] Crack Addicts need home too! Where would he go if he couldn't live with you. [url="http://www.peteranthonyholder.com/images/facelift.jpg"]http://www.peteranthonyholder.com/images/facelift.jpg[/url] Edited January 8, 2009 by Era Might
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='CatherineM' post='1737017' date='Dec 28 2008, 06:01 PM']WOW, that's an ugly baby.[/quote] But what if it was the horror child - [url="http://www.thehorrordome.com/HDSHOPPINGPROPS/BumpintheDark/ItsAlivesm.jpg"]http://www.thehorrordome.com/HDSHOPPINGPRO.../ItsAlivesm.jpg[/url] [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737020' date='Dec 28 2008, 06:08 PM']Sister, I thought you were a dude.[/quote] Don't say that to this gal, she'd take your head off. [url="http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/Fabzefab/ugly_woman.gif"]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j277/Fab.../ugly_woman.gif[/url] [quote name='Selah' post='1737129' date='Dec 28 2008, 08:51 PM']"Gee, i sure do like having a sore throat!"[/quote] I love them. I get to take time off of work with an excuse that they can't fire me for! It's way better than saying, I'm high on marijuana so I can't come in. I've tried that before and got fired! [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1737131' date='Dec 28 2008, 08:52 PM']"Wow Selah, you are SOOOO cool!!!!"[/quote] Don't even joke! She might take it seriously and actually feel good about herself! [quote name='Selah' post='1737274' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:06 PM']Sure, I'll come into work with the flu![/quote] That would be better than saying I'm coming in high on Marijuana. I got fired for that! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737293' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:20 PM']No, I don't mind taking my lunch three hours late.[/quote] How about saying, sure, I'll only eat an ice cube for lunch and be right back for another 5 hours of shift! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737296' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:25 PM']even though I have PMS I don't want any chocolate.[/quote] That would be every man's dream! I encourage that line of thought. [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1737300' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:26 PM']I wish I had PMS[/quote] Definitely not every man's dream! You'd just be like a alcoholic, creating excuses to beat his spouse and children. Bad girl, bad bad girl! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737305' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:28 PM']I wish I had cramps.[/quote] Stop abusing men! [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1737308' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:29 PM']I love driving on icy roads[/quote] I find it relaxing and fun, especially when I smoked Marijuana and you start going around in circles. Edited January 9, 2009 by Era Might
CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 The lottery is a good investment for your child support.
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1737309' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:29 PM']"hold this while i mushy mud pie in my pants"[/quote] Charming. [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737313' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:31 PM']I don't mind if you let one go in the car.[/quote] You'd love me. Gas Everywhere. [url="http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Monty_Python_Fart_in_your_General_Direction-T-link.jpg"]http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Mon...tion-T-link.jpg[/url] [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1737595' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:31 AM']excuse me sweaty young man, could you please remove your shoes?[/quote] [quote name='CatherineM' post='1737709' date='Dec 29 2008, 02:36 PM']Sure, I can still give you the discount eventhough the coupon has expired.[/quote] But that's stealing. [quote name='mcts' post='1737776' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:35 PM']yeah, razr phones really are good phones.[/quote] As a previous motorola employee, I am still required to say they are terrific phones and everybody should own them! [quote name='CatherineM' post='1737833' date='Dec 29 2008, 04:31 PM']No, you don't look fat in that spandex.[/quote] He does. [url="http://blogs.lvcitylife.com/wp-content/media/2008/06/fat-guy-spandex.jpg"]http://blogs.lvcitylife.com/wp-content/med...guy-spandex.jpg[/url] [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1737853' date='Dec 29 2008, 04:48 PM']Oh, no no honey... Let me see 12 more pairs of shoes to see if they go with that outfit better. If they don't go PERFECTLY, let's go and buy some that do. I L-O-V-E shoe shopping with you.[/quote] [url="http://www.maikklaus.de/images/bundy2.jpg"]http://www.maikklaus.de/images/bundy2.jpg[/url] Just like him [quote name='mcts' post='1737854' date='Dec 29 2008, 04:49 PM']i quite enjoy sunburn, actually.[/quote] But sun burns are healthy for you. [quote name='CatherineM' post='1737859' date='Dec 29 2008, 04:51 PM']I love paying for my car insurance.[/quote] Bring in the jaws of life [url="http://www.portorangeimages.com/DSC07783blot.jpg"]http://www.portorangeimages.com/DSC07783blot.jpg[/url] Edited January 9, 2009 by Era Might
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1738132' date='Dec 29 2008, 08:53 PM']Another Thorazine pill, please![/quote] They help, but not as much as Marijuana! [quote name='CatherineM' post='1738146' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:01 PM']I love the smell of sweaty guys.[/quote] Wow, thanks for the advice. [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1738158' date='Dec 29 2008, 09:05 PM']Of course I don't mind if you smoke.[/quote] What about this kid. [url="http://skeptisys.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/04.jpg"]http://skeptisys.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/04.jpg[/url] [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1738268' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:05 PM']You wanna borrow my Porsche?[/quote] Come on share! [quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1738269' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:06 PM']I love being on a diet[/quote] As long as you're not on a Bolemic Diet, you're fine! [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1738271' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:06 PM']I'm so glad I just gained 30 lbs.[/quote] What about an Annerexic girl who has finally become healthy? That statement is cruel, and drives them away from here! [quote name='Sparky' post='1738276' date='Dec 29 2008, 10:08 PM']Shoot me[/quote] My Pleasure.
CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 I enjoy the antics of sub-cretin forum trolls.
Saint Therese Posted January 8, 2009 Author Posted January 8, 2009 Wow let's make this whole thread about you. Wait, it already is.
Mr_Private_Person Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1745809' date='Jan 8 2009, 12:54 AM']Wow let's make this whole thread about you. Wait, it already is.[/quote] LOL! Take it easy ! Life is full of expected surprises, like who would guess I would just come back for a night just to have some fun. Don't worry, this weekend, I'll be too busy doing more important things than spreading chaos into this message board. I have four low-res characters and a street to create.
CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 I feel very safe living next door to drug dealers.
Guest nvzbl Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 i love drug dealers they are the goofiest bunch
CatherineM Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 No, I don't mind if you track mud through the house.
Guest nvzbl Posted January 8, 2009 Posted January 8, 2009 i see you hitchikin let me buy you a car i see you are homeless let me buy a home (its what i told my kids to do)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now