Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Posted

Of course you can have a pet alligator for your birthday.

Saint Therese
Posted

Herpes? That can't be too bad.

Posted

I'm pretty sure that red light flashing on my dash board is no big deal.

Posted

i feel like getting arrested today

Saint Therese
Posted

I'm excited about my rectal exam.

Saint Therese
Posted

You should be on American idol.

Saint Therese
Posted

Just call me Your Majesty.

Posted

Sure you can have the remote.

Saint Therese
Posted

You stink.

Posted

I don't mind being the designated driver on my birthday.

Saint Therese
Posted

Car accidents are so much fun.

Posted (edited)

*edit*

Edited by nvzbl
Posted

youtube is a good way of getting noticed

Saint Therese
Posted

Please, wake me up n the middle of the nigt.

Posted

Internet porn is a worthwhile hobby.

Saint Therese
Posted

O'bama loves the little unborn children.

Posted

I wouldn't mind if my daughter wanted to be a prostitute.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...