Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 That Joe Stalin, he's an alright guy!
Paddington Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 I think it's fine when that lunatic stops by to say he was just in the area and needs somewhere to take a dump. [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736930' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:01 PM']That Joe Stalin, he's an alright guy![/quote] Sorry to pewp in your cereal, but he is admired by many in the country of Georgia. So says my friend who served in the Peace Corps over there.
Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 [quote]I think it's fine when that lunatic stops by to say he was just in the area and needs somewhere to take a dump.[/quote] Should I stop coming by then? I really love traffic jams like this, I find it so relaxing. Its a great way to unwind!!
Paddington Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1736948' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:19 PM']Should I stop coming by then?[/quote] Come to think of it....no. You should totally keep coming by to take a dump. Oh, and you're not a man. You are a chick.
icelandic_iceskater Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 "Now that the driveway's shoveled, let's go shovel our not yet plowed street!"
Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 I don't care what people say, I think Ivan really isn't so terrible.
Paddington Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='Noel's angel' post='1736958' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:23 PM']This is like 'Mock The Week'[/quote] What's that?
Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 Before we go on the roller coaster, let's go eat chinese food.
CatherineM Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 Wow, you sure wasted your money on that face lift.
Noel's angel Posted December 28, 2008 Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='Paddington' post='1736965' date='Dec 28 2008, 10:27 PM']What's that?[/quote] It's a comedy panel show in the UK. Some of it can be pretty rude though. There are 2 teams of 3, and in this round they each try go to the mic as many times as they can to get the biggest laughs. They've done things like 'Things James Bond would never say' and 'Worst things to hear over a tannoy.'
Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1736979' date='Dec 28 2008, 04:34 PM']Wow, you sure wasted your money on that face lift.[/quote] You got evicted from apartment because you spent all your rent money on crack? Sure you can come and sleep at my place!
Saint Therese Posted December 28, 2008 Author Posted December 28, 2008 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1737017' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:01 PM']WOW, that's an ugly baby.[/quote] Sister, I thought you were a dude.
Fr. Antony Maria OSB Posted December 29, 2008 Posted December 29, 2008 [quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737020' date='Dec 28 2008, 05:08 PM']Sister, I thought you were a dude.[/quote] when I was in kindergarden I had a friend who was a girl, and I went over to her house one day to swim. when my mom came to pick me up I got into the car and asked her, "Mom, why does Maddie wear a girl swimsuit?" I'm going to hold my breath because breathing takes too much effort.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now