Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things You Would Never Hear Anyone Say


Recommended Posts

Posted

"that's ok, you REALLY are cool, Selah!!!"

:P

Saint Therese
Posted

Mikolbe, you're so nice.

Posted

Wow, mommy! Look at that talking mime!

Posted

Oh, I don't mind staying late.

Posted

Sure, I'll come into work with the flu!

Saint Therese
Posted

No, I don't mind taking my lunch three hours late.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1737293' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:20 PM']No, I don't mind taking my lunch three hours late.[/quote]
I've said that one :topsy:

Saint Therese
Posted

even though I have PMS I don't want any chocolate.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

I wish I had PMS

Saint Therese
Posted

I wish I had cramps.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

I love driving on icy roads

dominicansoul
Posted

"hold this while i mushy mud pie in my pants"

Saint Therese
Posted

I don't mind if you let one go in the car.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

excuse me sweaty young man, could you please remove your shoes?

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='Selah' post='1737274' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:06 AM']Sure, I'll come into work with the flu![/quote]
In high school the academic team coach called me at home to see if I'd go to the meet that day - I had a high fever and strep throat.

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1737308' date='Dec 29 2008, 03:29 AM']I love driving on icy roads[/quote]
I really do like driving in bad weather. :mellow:

Posted

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1737674' date='Dec 29 2008, 01:29 PM']I really do like driving in bad weather. :mellow:[/quote]


ohh me too! i love it when i'm the only one on the road and i hit the breaks and just sliiiiiiiiiiide for a long time. :)


"wow, barack obama sure is pro-life!"

Posted

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1736961' date='Dec 28 2008, 02:25 PM']"Now that the driveway's shoveled, let's go shovel our not yet plowed street!"[/quote]

If you shovel the street in front of, and down traffic of your driveway, the moron who drives the snowplow can't berm you in.

:topsy:

Posted

George Calin said it best. I'll refrain from actually quoting him, as it is rather lewd, but you can easily find it.

Posted

Sure, I can still give you the discount eventhough the coupon has expired.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...