jeffpugh Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Being far away. [size=1]From her. (hey, I just talked like CrossCuT.[/size]
missionseeker Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1758346' date='Jan 22 2009, 01:37 AM']Being far away. [size=1]From her. (hey, I just talked like CrossCuT.[/size][/quote] **greatbiggianthugsthatkindadon'tdoanygoodanywaybutiwishgive**
MissyP89 Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1758351' date='Jan 22 2009, 12:41 AM'] **greatbiggianthugsthatkindadon'tdoanygoodanywaybutiwishgive**[/quote] And ditto. But, like I told Cat...one day at a time. You can't think beyond that or you'll go insane. That said...two years, two months, 2 weeks, 4 days and counting...
Vincent Vega Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 When you find the good one, even a couple miles seems like an eternity away.
kafka Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 Here are my two romantic songs/videos of the month: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87cLyBR1JTo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87cLyBR1JTo[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0cmhjdiLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0cmhjdiLs[/url] the second one lowers blood pressure and puts babes or simple adults too sleep.
missionseeker Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 heh... even if he does have cooties... I'd give anything for a hug.
kafka Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1758388' date='Jan 22 2009, 01:32 AM']heh... even if he does have cooties... I'd give anything for a hug. [/quote] well said.
Jesus_lol Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 it will all be okay guys. you will both get your hugs and kisses sooner or later.
CatherineM Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 I was sick of it once, I took a Greyhound bus the whole way. That's 5 days on a bus, one way. It was very hard getting me on the bus to go back.
missionseeker Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='kafka' post='1758385' date='Jan 22 2009, 02:28 AM']Here are my two romantic songs/videos of the month: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87cLyBR1JTo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87cLyBR1JTo[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0cmhjdiLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0cmhjdiLs[/url] the second one lowers blood pressure and puts babes or simple adults too sleep.[/quote] the first one is sad cuz well.. unrequited love isn't romantic, it's sad. But I laughed at the line "she's singing hey, la, my boyfriend's back" the second one i am listening to now and ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now