FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 i cant eat rubar pie something in camp that ruined the pie for ever never tried it never will eat it PUMPKIN ROCKS and blueberry
Christie_M Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1763700' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:10 PM']lol. I've had bad pie too. Actually I can't eat too much pie at all. Apple is not my [b]favourite. [/b] But I love cherry and pumpkin pie. Will never EVER! even try maple syrup pie. lol[/quote] YOU'RE TURNING!!! AHHH!! haha [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763707' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:13 PM']i cant eat rubar pie something in camp that ruined the pie for ever never tried it never will eat it PUMPKIN ROCKS and blueberry[/quote] Pumpkin SO rocks!! peacan is my favorite though
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 you know cheesecake can be considered a pie cause of the way it is made
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 i had coagulated milk cake mixed with peanut butter it wasn't that bad
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763714' date='Jan 27 2009, 05:16 PM']you know cheesecake can be considered a pie cause of the way it is made[/quote] mmm... idk... I think I'd have to disagree. (and I've made... LOTS of cheesecake... like... 30-40 in a month. ) I have a friend from Ireland who is making a rhubarb pie. Never had it, though. Pecan is a little sweet for me anymore. But... there's a blueberry farm near my house... mmm Heaven. Also, cobblers are beautiful things too.
pan!c139 Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I love pumpkin pie also. And ANYTHING, I mean [u]ANYTHING[/u] with chocolate!
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Peanut butter Che[i][/i]esecake is good. I also make a pretty awesome pumpkin one. And I've been told the chocolate ones I make are good. But idk... I have never tasted one. And never will.
pan!c139 Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1763731' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:23 PM']Peanut butter Che[i][/i]esecake is good. I also make a pretty awesome pumpkin one. And I've been told the chocolate ones I make are good. But idk... I have never tasted one. And never will. [/quote] *GASP* Why not?
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Chocolate Pie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Christie_M Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 (edited) wait...you can't??? can't go wrong with chocolate *hint hint* Edited January 27, 2009 by Christie_M
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 (edited) [quote name='missionseeker' post='1763731' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:23 PM']Peanut butter Che[i][/i]esecake is good. I also make a pretty awesome pumpkin one. And I've been told the chocolate ones I make are good. But idk... I have never tasted one. And never will. [/quote] Good. Stick with Pumpkin Pie [quote name='FPCthegreat' post='1763735' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:28 PM']Chocolate Pie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm[/quote] [quote name='Christie_M' post='1763737' date='Jan 27 2009, 04:29 PM']wait...you can't??? can't go wrong with chocolate *hint hint*[/quote] Uh, yes you can . Edited January 27, 2009 by eagle_eye222001
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 wait what............. my spider senses are tingling
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1763732' date='Jan 27 2009, 05:23 PM']*GASP* Why not? [/quote] I dislike chocolate. Like... there are few exceptions, but as a general rule.. it's gross. Jeff... that *hint hint* was not for you
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 don't like chocolate how? (i can't have milk chocolate) Spider senses still tingling
missionseeker Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I just think it tastes bad? I like to like chocolate. I hear it makes certain things better.
eagle_eye222001 Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I like milk chocolate bars, and dark chocolate. Start putting random stuff into it though like nuts or whatever I say good riddance. Chocolate is like coagulated milk to me.....I only like it in a few select forms.
FPCthegreat Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1763754' date='Jan 27 2009, 05:41 PM']I just think it tastes bad? I like to like chocolate. I hear it makes certain things better. [/quote] wait..... change topic don't you hate it when you have a whole carton of milk to find out it has expired
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now