An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Know What I'm Sick Of?

jeffpugh

eagle_eye222001

I like going to bed when I'm tired. Detest it when I'm not. Simple.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/linkin+park/track/papercut"]Linkin Park - Papercut[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

only after intense meditation and fasting for 30 days, may one finally see and understand the true nature of spoons. then you shall see that the spoon is only a concept, a manifestation of humanity's deepest and most profound frutration: trying to eat soup with a knife and fork

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1765411' date='Jan 28 2009, 10:52 PM']Wait till he's spelling something for you and he goes "zed" and before it registers, you go huh? :lol:[/quote]
i kind of use both! well, on model names the canadian sounds way cooler. for instance on a motorcycle a Kawasaki Zed1000 sounds way better than a Zee1000

[quote name='Arpy' post='1765423' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:10 PM']He is correct. As you can see, certain of us can say che[size=2]e[/size]se with impunity.[/quote]
truly, we are the gifted. although i sense that you use an inefficient method! glory to the che[i][/i]ese sayers!

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1765429' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:13 PM']:lol: so adorable. i can't wait to start hearing nick ^_^
what's this about a there being no spoon?[/quote]
just wait, i will have some unnaturally high and squeaky voice!

not really, it is fairly deep!
:))

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1765459' date='Jan 28 2009, 11:36 PM']...
just wait, i will have some unnaturally high and squeaky voice!

not really, it is fairly deep!
:))[/quote]

:mellow: