Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

missionseeker
Posted

this thread needs a bump. heh

missionseeker
Posted

You have to bring instruments to play to me when you come. :hehe:

or not.


Just you is enough. ^_^

Posted

his voice is an instrument

:mellow:

missionseeker
Posted
:hehehe:


a very winning instrument.


:mellow:
missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1771871' date='Feb 4 2009, 11:59 AM']:love:[/quote]


:cloud9:

Posted

It's "zee".
Zed's just lame.
(Hey, there's a way to end the ABC song! "X-Y-Zed, the way I pronounce things indicates I must be retar[b]ded[/b].)

missionseeker
Posted

That has way too many syllables... :rolleyes:

missionseeker
Posted

it does... :hehe:

missionseeker
Posted

Music majors have too much work to deal with life.

I miss you. :ohno:

  • 4 weeks later...
missionseeker
Posted
:yawn:
Posted
:bump:

My boy works too hard. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...